DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    here is my character sheet for you to validate.
    Thanks!!!! I usually find that things were missed that benefit the player more than the other way around, but it also helps me prep. And I have had seriously deficient sheet dropped on me at game time also!(only once that I recall, but lesson learned!)
    Greg
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

going to upload the new character sheet based on your feedback and i also did a little more proof-reading of my character write-up and fixed a few things there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuendal View Post
    going to upload the new character sheet based on your feedback and i also did a little more proof-reading of my character write-up and fixed a few things there.
    Thanks! There a 5 "Chapters" in this module , 1 hour each< I hope to run at least 4.They look really fun!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

I would like to try this. I'm signed up for AL, but haven't played AL yet, nor used FG yet. I'm open as far as characters go, so I can round out a party.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I would like to try this. I'm signed up for AL, but haven't played AL yet, nor used FG yet. I'm open as far as characters go, so I can round out a party.
    Make any character you want to play long term! Sign up on the game calendar so I can shuffle things around! Happy to get you started!
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    Pregen using AL guidelines. Standard array or standard point buy and class/ background equipment. You can use ONE resource per character from EE, Volo's , or SC. I can help if you need!
    How do we pre-gen in FG?

Easiest way is to use the standard array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8
    Decide what race you want to play.
    I like to decide what class I want to play and select my background first, add it to my character sheet and then add the class.
    Then go off of the class listed gear items, spells, etc.

How do we pre-gen in FG?
    If you need any help , let me know. I can try to link up and help you generate a character this weekend. Takes about 1/2 hour or so.
    Ultimate license

I actually have already created the character in the sample campaign, but when I go to "Manage Characters" in the launcher, I don't see him, and can't add him

I actually have already created the character in the sample campaign, but when I go to "Manage Characters" in the launcher, I don't see him, and can't add him
    Did you export it from the campaign?
    Ultimate license

Thread Information