5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    your teamspeak channel is locked I can't get in and I can't message you because your still set as the channel admin and I don't have any rights
    Hi Vhok - Hopefully all you need is the channel password? I'm on with opfor right now, so seems to be working...

I havent been able to connect to the TS info. If I use ts.fg-con.com I get a invalid password and for the IP it just cannot connect.

Quote Originally Posted by claudian View Post
    I havent been able to connect to the TS info
    Can you connect to the TS server? Address is ts.fg-con.com
    Then look for the channel "The Sunken Citadel"
    I can meet you on the lobby too if needed?

I just figured it out the password for the TS is Dungeoneers which wasn't listed anywhere had to google it =p

Apologies, when I had looked mid afternoon on Sunday, only saw 2 people signed up didn't think it was going to run. Anyone have thoughts on what they are going to play?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Apologies, when I had looked mid afternoon on Sunday, only saw 2 people signed up didn't think it was going to run. Anyone have thoughts on what they are going to play?
    No worries at all - our team line up is fighter, paladin, cleric, sorcerer and rogue. We've just started, so the guys are at the dungeon entrance.

Having trouble with Teamspeak, if anyone can help
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Having trouble with Teamspeak, if anyone can help
    It might be the password? - it's Dungeoneers to access the FG TS server. Then there's a different password for the channel we use, which is in the Calendar entry so it's private to active players.

Hope that helps! Let me know...

Cheers,

Mag

Nah, it says it can't resolve the host name; tried ts.fg-con.com, tried 199.204.184.179, I can get on the public server and others but not FG. Going to delete and redownload and install\
    Ultimate License Holder

I get failed to connect to server.

Thread Information