DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

LFP 3-6 Players Sun Night 6.30PM MDT - 5E The Sunless Citadel (slight remix)

*** Looks like we have one or two more spots available! Just one session left of Sunless Citadel and then on to the Forge of Fury! Please let me know if you are interested in joining the adventure. ***

FG License: Standard (Sorry, no Demo licenses at this time)
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: Mountain Time (MDT, GMT-6)
    Day of week and time: Sundays starting at 6.30 pm
    Start date: June 25th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour Session, Weekly
    Term: Short term (hopefully leading on to additional Yawning Portal adventures)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG TeamSpeak (ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers)

Roleplay & Combat mix: RP/Combat balance depends on the group. Dungeon crawls are heavily weighted towards combat.
    Number of Players needed: 3 to 6 players needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st-level, starter equipment. If a character concept works in Forgotten Realms, it should work here.
    Character restrictions: PHB (Array or Point Buy, Feats, Multiclassing), VGM (non-monstrous), EE, SCAG (Swashbuckler).
    Optional Rules/Homebrew:
    Flanking, if the group votes to include it.
    Inspiration can be used to avoid Instant Death.
    Dragonborn normally appear like a large human (but stick with draconic if you prefer).
    Magic items have limited charges and don't recharge automatically.
    Healer's Kit can be used to allow an unconscious character to benefit from a Short Rest.
    Cleaving through creatures.
    Boss creatures have max hp.

Details of your scenario: A homebrew world that pulls from all my favorite sources (Dragonlance, Warcraft, Fighting Fantasy). High-fantasy/Heroic. The adventure is based on a slight remix of The Sunless Citadel. Set in the hinterlands of the city of Stonegate, you have traveled to the village of Oakhurst, seeking the Sunken Citadel. Clean language is preferred and respect for fellow players is very important. Progression is XP-based rather than milestone. No PvP.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2604
    Last edited by Magraff; August 21st, 2017 at 16:34. Reason: Updated LFP note.

Great stuff Vhok, hope to see you then!

Hmm, a good time for me. Sending a PM.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Welcome to the adventure Mgrancey!

Sounds good to me as well. Sending PM.

I would love to tag along!

Welcome opfor6 and Noger118!

Looks like the alias wasn't working so I've added the server IP to the calendar entry.

your teamspeak channel is locked I can't get in and I can't message you because your still set as the channel admin and I don't have any rights

Thread Information