Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    check for me on the FG teamspeak under 5e-dragonlance, ill be on most nights and we can get youre characters started. thanks, I'm on sat some of the day and later that night. then again tues.

Are you actually doing the Heroes of the Lance Campaign, or just using that time/place setting from Winter Night? This would be so awesome, and would love to play out Raistlin or Tanis. If you are doing the campaign, I have to ask, why not start at Autumn Twilight?

ya its heroses campaign converted to 5e, I already did the 1st one and will hopefully have 1-2 of the original players back but most have left. So I'm starting with the second one as I already have it converted.

Those who think they can make the time and day for the game let me know, if not and you are still interested suggest another time, thanks.

ill be on teamspeak tonight if anyone wants to get a character going

The game is now starting after the war of the lance. I'm trying to start a game tomorrow night and would like to have 1-2 more players if there is any interest. thanks.

Still need one more player tonight if anyone is interested, ill be on teamspeak off and on today, 5e Dragonlance.

i can play 8am to 2pm est usa/ 12pm to 6pm gmt

Thread Information