STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Dragons of Winter Night intrest check

Ive converted dragonlance into 5e and am running a campaign after the war of the lance.

FG License:
    Game System:5e

Time Zone:
    Day of week and time:random day, depends on players,
    If new game, planned start date:July-august
    Planned Duration & Frequency:1 a week
    Term:

Text or Voice:bolth
    Voice software used:

Roleplay & Combat mix:mix
    Number of Players in game & needed:2-4
    Character starting level & equipment:lvl 2
    Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario:

Link to Gamecalendar page:
    Last edited by waylorn; July 28th, 2017 at 20:40.

Dragonlance will always have a special place for me. Depending on timeslot, I might be able to join. Great initiative, anyhow ! I'm sure lots of people would like to play in the world of Krynn.

there are 2 others interested also ill post the times in a few days, it will be on random days depending on character availability and later at night where I am at. thanks

I am interested. Depending on day and time. I am looking for something on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. I am in GMT -6.

I'd also be interested in playing if its mostly during the week and in the evenings eastern time. I'm a pretty laid back player and just like a fun game. I've never played in the Dragonlance setting, but hear its pretty cool. I generally like to play casters, but could play whatever we needed.

depends on day and time.. but interested.

I'm definitely interested! I'm in the UTC+1 Time Zone (Sweden)

I love this world and would love to play in it. Never have but always wanted to. Depending on times, I would love to join please. Time Zone is EST.

Interested here depending on day/time. Im EST time zone here and Saturdays would be hard for me to fit it in.

I'm looking at mon, tues, or wed, weekends are ok if the other players agree. times will be 7pm-10pm EST, I think I'm -5 GMT.
    Characters needed
    Rogue
    fighter/knight
    spellcaster/ or healer
    fighter type/ barbarian
    you will start at lvl 10
    this game is continued from the first and the players haven't been back online so items will be transferred as needed throughout the game, other than that starting items will be basic and magical items will have to be asked for and approved since magic and magical items are hard to come by in dragonlance. any questions just ask. Give me the character type you would like and a background. thanks

Thread Information