I have FG Ultimate License, prefer an evening game (e.g. not 3am). Friday night or Saturday night would work. I'd consider other evenings as well, but Sunday evening does not work. I'd prefer to play a long term AP, but am open to other ideas. I typically use Discord, but can install whatever. I don't see a purpose for video, but if you require it, I'd consider it.

Generally, I would prefer a mature group. I have been playing and GMing for over three decades. I'm currently running two groups through RotRL on FG, but would like to find something I can just play for a more relaxing time.

I like all character classes and levels, but I really prefer low level games. Character background and development are important and fun for me. I like a mix of combat and roleplaying, and simply can't avoid telling puns. I am not a rules lawyer, but I expect GM's to be fair.

I tend to play characters without giving alignment very much thought. I don't really care what the alignment says. I tend to not even fill it in. If it's important to the DM, he can track it. I guess I see it as a guideline, not a straitjacket. Not everyone plays like this, however, so if you're anal retentive about what my character would do based on alignment, I'm probably not the player for your group. With that said, I don't find evil characters particularly fun to play or play with. I tend to favor a more gritty lower-mana, semi-heroic setting where the danger of death is real and it's okay if someone loses an eye of that makes for a better story.

I'm a father of 4, grandfather of 1. I work from home. I sometimes travel for work, although that would almost never happen on a Friday/Saturday. I expect I'd be able to play 90%+ if we are going to play on a weekly basis. I like to be on time, and I like to give (and receive) advance notice if we aren't going to be able play on a given week. I tend to get along with nearly everyone.

If this seems to fit your group, ping me!

Thanks.