STAR TREK 2d20

Having a confusion with the Complete SRD purchase

I add the psionic book into my campaign library, I can see the powers and the like, but I cannot see the psionic classes to add to the character sheet, And if I drag them from the book to the sheet, it will not add them. I would appreciate any help on this? Thank you so kindly in advance.

Welcome to the forums!

This SRD library module is a few years old and does not have drag/drop support for character classes. Some things can be dragged - like spells, equipment, feats and maybe a couple more. The rest is primarily a reference library that you can use to access data during a game.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the reply and the welcome! I really appreciate that! I wish they would have noted that on the purchase page for the product. Ah well. hopefully my players will be able to do their thing.

Thread Information