5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hello, I am Laerun on this FG Forums. Anyone know of any codes or discounts for A three pack bundle of just the core books. MM, DMG, and PHB. Now I know there was a few of these earlier this year. I have a new player that wants to do his own thing. We have him in the Fantasy grounds College right now. The staff here is searching' for a small break for this younger player. Please PM me if you or someone from Smiteworks can help! Please~

Sincerely,
    Laerrun

The only "standing" discount is the bundle discount, but you have to buy everything to get that one. Only thing I can think of is to wait for a sale (should be one coming up...) :-)

Something to think about is to allow a person to get the bundle discount if they buy three or more books in the bundle at a time, a mini or sub bundle deal.

This will allow new players to collect all the books in a bundle in affordable sub groups.

- Robert

Blog Entries
    You can get a discount close to the bundle price if you are patient and wait for each to go on sale.

Prices were cut 40% recently across the board with the new WoTC pricing.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information