5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    I found a different easy way to indicate npc death. Simply open your token folder and pull up a saved blood splat or other death like token you have in your symbol set and replace the token in your combat tracker Voila for now!

My laptop can't hack the blood splats.. getting old. Had to work my way around it but it would be awesome to have a default death change in appearance of your token in the Fantasy Grounds software for the next update

Still love FG!!!! There is always a way..."oh yeah!!"
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Anyone else notice that this EXT is now blocking the TOKEN area in OPTIONS? Under OPTIONS (gearcog) scroll down to Token(GM). It seems this ext is now disabbling the options for Token: Show Alley Effects, Token: Show Alley Health, Token: Show Enemy Effects, Token: Show Enemy Health

Just curious if it is just myself or not? I am using the 5e ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by Kibri_Oakbright View Post
    Anyone else notice that this EXT is now blocking the TOKEN area in OPTIONS? Under OPTIONS (gearcog) scroll down to Token(GM). It seems this ext is now disabbling the options for Token: Show Alley Effects, Token: Show Alley Health, Token: Show Enemy Effects, Token: Show Enemy Health

Just curious if it is just myself or not? I am using the 5e ruleset
    I don't think the author is updating this. It was originally based on mine which should be working with current versions of CoreRPG.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thank you Celestian, for your quick reply. I will install your version and go from there

Thread Information