DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    In AL you have to start a character from level 1. You can still play in the game Glen just has to start at level 1. Make sure to read this:

AL Player's Guide: https://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/d.../AL_PH_SKT.pdf

Change back Lv1, I also sign up for the DDEX 01-05 The Courting of Fire and the link don't not work

Quote Originally Posted by Khai View Post
    Change back Lv1, I also sign up for the DDEX 01-05 The Courting of Fire and the link don't not work
    It worked now. You are signed up and accepted into the game.

Pulled Bellaphin to make room for other LVL3s
    DCI# 5317034850

Here is my exported character from FG. I can upload my AL logs in pdf format (they are currently in pen and paper format) if needed otherwise I have the module names listed in the log portion of the character sheets.

Thanks!

Hello and thank you for your consideration. I am brand new to Adventurers League and 5th Edition. However, I have experience with GMing in Star Wars and playing Pathfinder, and can't wait for the opportunity to try 5th edition! Attached should be the XML file for my Gnome Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by matzkejd View Post
    Here is my exported character from FG. I can upload my AL logs in pdf format (they are currently in pen and paper format) if needed otherwise I have the module names listed in the log portion of the character sheets.

Thanks!
    Your log is mostly blank. It only has the titles of adventures. This is not a sufficient log to start in my game as a new character at level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusrife View Post
    Your log is mostly blank. It only has the titles of adventures. This is not a sufficient log to start in my game as a new character at level 4.
    So you would like me to upload my log sheets in a PDF format as I offered in my original post. I will do that as soon as I get the chance.

Thanks.

You don't have to do that. Just fill it out in your log on your FG character sheet.

Here, FG ticks me off with the formatting and the way you can only have things on one line before it decides to re-arrange information. I am attaching a pdf that has all the information of my pen and paper log sheets. I am also updating the character export.

Thanks.

Thread Information