STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by matzkejd View Post
    Here, FG ticks me off with the formatting and the way you can only have things on one line before it decides to re-arrange information. I am attaching a pdf that has all the information of my pen and paper log sheets. I am also updating the character export.

Thanks.
    LOL! Just update the FG character log whenever you play face to face. Then you won't get behind. I keep an online log and a FG log for all of mine. I do like to FG AL logs. Makes it easy for DM verification!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Quote Originally Posted by matzkejd View Post
    Here, FG ticks me off with the formatting and the way you can only have things on one line before it decides to re-arrange information. I am attaching a pdf that has all the information of my pen and paper log sheets. I am also updating the character export.

Thanks.
    I don't know what you are referring to. I have filled in your log on your FG character sheet using the info from your pdf log sheet. Also there was a small mistake on there. You were given 3 renown for The Scroll Thief. The max for that module is 2. I made the adjustment.

FG puts lists in alphabetical order, default behavior for any list in FG. In a way this is very good, because for a long list of generic entries it makes it possible to find stuff.
    And if you want a particular order that is non-alphabetic then it is pretty easy to just prepend a tag like "00: ", "01: ", or "02: " (etc) to the name of each item if you want to control the order in which they are listed.
    People have to do that all the time when making story entries for FG modules.

Here is Baern's latest fyi

I posted my Gnome Wizard character earlier in this thread for Dues for the Dead. I signed up for Courting of Fire with a Paladin but decided to stick with the Gnome Wizard I provided earlier.

Thread Information