FG Spreadshirt Swag

Program Help - auto-sharing everything on start up

So when i load up a game, all notes, story items, maps, npcs and all other stuff is automatically shared as public. It is creating some frustration as i have to manually look through my stuff every single time i start FG to prevent certain plot hooks and information from being revealed too soon.

Any help would be MASSIVELY helpful.

Hi Grave. You don't say what ruleset this is but at any rate a possible solution is to first of all make a backup of your campaign folder then, while the campaign is running type /flushdb into chat.

Report back if this doesn't fix the problem
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

it worked, thank you so much!

it was 5e just for continuity's sake.

If it returns could be something else.

Depending on how you have that stuff entered into FG: if a module you might have a library setting wrong; if something you made, exported, then imported might need to fix it by exporting again and double checking it; could be something internal of module. I not entirely sure about 5e stuff, but i know with Savage Worlds there was a file for Player's visible stuff and a different file for GM stuff.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information