DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

One (Multi)-Shot(s) Interest 5e checks

Hi all,

I am looking to run a few one shots throughout July and August on Saturday morning/afternoons US Eastern time.

My wife will be out of town, so I want to go D&D Crazy.

Here are a few games I am considering:

Level 15 One-Shot for experienced players
    Level 1-3 One-Shot for anyone
    Level 5 One-Shot for anyone

I don't have any specifics in mind at the moment, but if you are interested in one of these types of games, please leave a comment with which one and morning or afternoon?

Hey. I'm interested in the lvl 15 or lvl 5 game. Available July 22 and probably any Aug saturday.
    If you don't get much response to this I'd suggest reposting when you get a more specific scehdule.

This is the type of response I am looking for, and of course I will post specifics later.

Hello,
    Newblet here but I am interested. I would love to join in some of those, though admittedly evening/night games work better for me.

Hi, I'm new to FG but an old-hand at D&D 3.5e and pathfinder. I've been playing tabletop 5e for the last 6 months and enjoyed it thoroughly. July and August I would be up for some one-shot games to try out the system since our group is on a break for the summer.

Preferred classes: Wizard/Cleric or Paladin
    Preferred starting levels: 1, 5 or 15 work well
    Preferred times: Saturday morning works well - it will be afternoon in my timezone. Have some holidays planned in July, so would need some concrete dates before signing up.
    Style: Like a balanced mix of roleplay, combat and puzzle/skill checks

Hey,

Definitely interested. I am new to D&D, really getting into it about about 8 months ago, using Fantasy Grounds for about 6.
    I haven't played outside DM player characters with the group I run with friends, so I want to find some games to just play and not be DM.

As of now, I have no commitments until the new semester in late August so any time works.
    I'd be most likely interested in lower level play until I have more experience.

First game is planned for tomorrow, due to my schedule opening up. See this thread for details.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...918#post344918

Round 2 - Hopefully get some interest on this one:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...310#post345310

Hey, I am interested in lower-level one-shot games starting at perhaps 1-2pm PDT (4-5pm your time). I can do a block on alternating week-ends, but I am a complete noob and only have the demo version of fantasy grounds. I would need help setting up any sort of voice, but I can handle the paper end of a character sheet in any D&D system that isn't 4e. (i.e. I know how to play and what they system means, just not the tech.)

Hi, very interested if you plan any more of these. I'm free most Saturdays, though being in Finland, your morning/afternoon is more like late afternoon/evening for me. Interested in all three tier's, though I prefer level 3 to level 1, since less chance of an early departure to randomness.

Thread Information