5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi, newbie here. I've finished one campaign as a player so far but definitely still learning how to use the fantasy grounds engine. I'm in Aus so would need to figure out timezone diffs but would like to play a newbie 1-3 or 5 if a spot frees up.

Hi! Experienced 5E players, new to FG but a quick study, very interested in joining in a few games with you guys! I know we're already partway through your time block, but I'm happy to roll up a character for any of your level tiers, and depending on the weekend, I'd enjoy either morning or afternoon (or both)

I would love to get involved. I'm new to tabletop gaming and FG, but this type of thing seems ideal for a beginner to learn about both. I do have the standard license FG, and have some knowledge of D&D 5e, but not really played any games yet.

I'm very new, with a demo of FG, but I'd love to try one of the lower tiers with you! If you have any slots still up... you may have said in an earlier post, I'll go back through them

I've got a good bit of experience with FG and 5e, I'm in of you've got room

I'd be keen to play a low level game to find my D&D feet again. Haven't played for years and I'm new to FG.

I've a fair degree of freedom during the days 08:00-16:00 GMT

im interested id like mornings level1-5 thanks
    Discord: Neko#9486
    West Coast Im home 7pm pst most days

Interested in any one shots. New to FG, experienced with digital on Roll20(player and GM), and experienced IRL(mostly as GM).
    Free on Saturdays, or any time really.
    Can voice and have an ultimate license.

Thread Information