Hey there! So my friends and I are starting Out of the Abyss, we play every other week - however one of the guys just started a new job, and the time doesn't fit for him anymore.

So, I am looking for one person to fill out the group. This isn't a first-come, first-serve, it will be someone that I think will mesh with the group well. We are starting at level one, and the ideal candidate would probably be someone who hasn't played the adventure yet (or very little of it).

The group is a bunch of working adults, at 25 I believe I am the youngest, ages range from 25-35+?. We all get together and look to have a good time, and just looking for someone that wants that. Not really looking for powergamers or anything like that.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM - tell me about yourself - what you enjoy in a game as a player.

I am not in the business of "playing D&D with strangers", and ideally the perfect fit would be someone who has that same mentality - who comes to the table and looks to play a game and have a good time with friends.