FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think Zacc meant the traits section and not the abilities tab. Don't have FG up at the moment so can't check.
    Yes, that's correct. There's an abilities tab in the PC stat card but not in the NPC stat card. The NPC card has a Traits section.

By the way, I've seen some posts in other forums use tags to hide spoilers in posts. My earlier reference to a published module, or future references that I may make to published material, could contain inadvertent spoilers.

Is there a way to offset text in posts as "spoiler" text?

Double post.
    Last edited by L. R. Ballard; June 10th, 2017 at 06:32. Reason: Deleted my first double post.

Quote Originally Posted by L. R. Ballard View Post
    By the way, I've seen some posts in other forums use tags to hide spoilers in posts. My earlier reference to a published module, or future references that I may make to published material, could contain inadvertent spoilers.

Is there a way to offset text in posts as "spoiler" text?
    Not that I'm aware of.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not that I'm aware of.
    Thanks for the reply. My subsequent references to published material in this thread may omit the name of the source if the source is an adventure module.

I mean the bit above actions not abilities.

For the damage, if the NPC has a magic weapon you should add magic to the damage string so that it bypasses any resistances. So you would write Hit: 3(1d6) piercing, magic damage (for example)
    If the longsword described below grants a +1 magical bonus, should that bonus be reflected in the NPC stat entry? If so, where is the word "magic" inserted?

Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage, or 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage if used with two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by L. R. Ballard View Post
    If the longsword described below grants a +1 magical bonus, should that bonus be reflected in the NPC stat entry? If so, where is the word "magic" inserted?
    Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing, magic damage, or 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing, magic damage if used with two hands.

This assumes the +1 is already included in the + to hit and damage. If not increase those by +1
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing, magic damage, or 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing, magic damage if used with two hands.

This assumes the +1 is already included in the + to hit and damage. If not increase those by +1
    Thanks. The example comes from an official WotC release adapted for Fantasy Grounds. The blade is magical, and the bonus is already included in the to hit and damage, but the damage string does not include "magic."

Should I report the omission so that it can be added in an update? If so, where do I report?

You can tell me here, or in the 5e Bug reports.

You can tell me here, or in the 5e Bug reports.
    Is a PM acceptable? The correction pertains to an adventure, so there's a possible spoiler.

Thread Information