DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you launch your FG with the same setup, see that the error occurs and then type /version to chat and post results here?
    Attachment 19801
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    It's tedious and time-consuming work but it's not difficult. Reference Manual content is pure XML. There is a Lua script that handles all the block layout but we don't touch that unless we're customizing block/frame types. As far as the community doing anything? Enjoy the DLC that's out there and if you're really a fan perhaps ask very nicely here on the forums if the community dev would be up to the task of remastering his old content. Some might, some might not, as I've already experienced myself.
    And because of the time consuming aspect, remastering of older DLC keeps getting pushed further and further down the list of projects in priority. Weird War Rome and TLP will get the treatment as is the Tropicana stuff I have been working on way too long already. Conflicting priorities and some health issues slowing me down.
    Last edited by Mortar; July 16th, 2017 at 03:46. Reason: Typos...
    Ultimate License Holder

Is it possible to get an option to display both dice rolls. I have a character with Berserk and he wants to fail the roll by selecting the lowest result, not the highest, but currently you have to watch the dice rolls to see it. Or is there an existing way to see them?

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Is it possible to get an option to display both dice rolls. I have a character with Berserk and he wants to fail the roll by selecting the lowest result, not the highest, but currently you have to watch the dice rolls to see it. Or is there an existing way to see them?
    If you go by the rules he cannot pick the lowest: "Wild Cards always roll a Wild Die along with their Trait die when making tests and take the better of the two." (Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition Page 70)
    Hence FG does not show the lower dice.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    And because of the time consuming aspect, remastering of older DLC keeps getting pushed further and further down the list of projects in priority. ... Conflicting priorities and some health issues slowing me down.
    Your health is more important than your Mad Notepad++ Skillz. Take care, we'll see ya when you're feelin' better, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    If you go by the rules he cannot pick the lowest: "Wild Cards always roll a Wild Die along with their Trait die when making tests and take the better of the two." (Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition Page 70)
    Hence FG does not show the lower dice.
    Better is a flexible word, may be better for you but not for me. If they wanted to be explicit they should have just said take the higher roll... actually in my set of the rules it does say that.

Still, I'm flexible to my players demands, and it doesn't seem unreasonable. IF the option could be done easily that would be fine, if not then not.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Better is a flexible word, may be better for you but not for me. If they wanted to be explicit they should have just said take the higher roll... actually in my set of the rules it does say that.
    Still, I'm flexible to my players demands, and it doesn't seem unreasonable. IF the option could be done easily that would be fine, if not then not.
    Indeed
    Given that the Savage Worlds forums have been down for so long I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall that Berserk is deliberately hard to achieve as it is a very powerful edge.
    The only work around I can think of is to do it manually (use the desktop dice). Originally FG did not hide the lowest roll and it was very cluttered and hard to read (especially with ROF4+ auto-fire weapons!)

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Hey i noticed an issue with ENEMIES on the CT, if you try to soak it calls for a bennie, but i cannot figure out how to give Wild Card Enemies Bennies, there is no spot for it?
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

WC Enemies have a small circle marker with a 2 in it generally, 2 bennies, in their header. I imagine you can add bennies to this by dragging it onto them, or maybe a right click option. GM bennies are another option.

i see what happened, i made it a Wild Card after i added it to CT therefore no bubble
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Thread Information