DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Lankhmar, Shaintar, The Sixth Gun and I believe Weird War I are Savage Worlds DLC with reference manuals. Hellfrost is being remastered with reference manuals and I believe Atrill said he would eventually get around to remastering Nemezis. Ikael does have personal versions of the Deluxe Player and GM Guide but not sure if or when he will include those into the ruleset. Basically, anything new should use them. Remastering old DLC though? That depends on whether the dev feels up to the task since they're not getting any additional revenue for the extra work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Springroll,
    It is unlikely to be done for existing DLC products already developed, but I believe the framework to build reference manuals is now in the ruleset. So, it's up to the developer for each DLC product.

Regards,
    JPG
    Oh, that's good news, thanks for the swift reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Lankhmar, Shaintar, The Sixth Gun and I believe Weird War I are Savage Worlds DLC with reference manuals. Hellfrost is being remastered with reference manuals and I believe Atrill said he would eventually get around to remastering Nemezis. Ikael does have personal versions of the Deluxe Player and GM Guide but not sure if or when he will include those into the ruleset. Basically, anything new should use them. Remastering old DLC though? That depends on whether the dev feels up to the task since they're not getting any additional revenue for the extra work.
    Has Weird War I been released? I've completely missed that! But as far as Reference Manuals goes I'd settle for the Deluxe Player and DM Handbook and wish for it for the rest of the old DLC.
    And also, thanks for the reply
    Last edited by Springroll; July 11th, 2017 at 21:34.

Also the Weird Wars Rome Supplements all have Reference Manuals (just not the setting). I BELIEVE that the War of the Dead Chapter 1 is getting remade (I COULD BE WRONG) but I am pretty sure that the newer stuff will have it as well.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    Also the Weird Wars Rome Supplements all have Reference Manuals (just not the setting). I BELIEVE that the War of the Dead Chapter 1 is getting remade (I COULD BE WRONG) but I am pretty sure that the newer stuff will have it as well.
    Thank you, and thank you for the great job on the modules. Is there a lot of work involved in creating the Reference Manual part of the module? Do you need LUA skills or could the community (read: me) help in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Moved flynnkd's post from House of Healing to this thread.

@flynnkd, are you running any extensions in your campaign? It looks from the background that you are running one of the Rippers extensions. Any others?

Regards,
    JPG
    I have the following selected for this campaign:
    Horror Companion
    Rippers
    SW Charsheets Contacts
    SW Global Effects.... !!! Oh..!!! hmm might go check that... Nope, took that ext out and it still errors.
    Fantasy Companion
    Adventure Deck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Thank you, and thank you for the great job on the modules. Is there a lot of work involved in creating the Reference Manual part of the module? Do you need LUA skills or could the community (read: me) help in any way?
    It's tedious and time-consuming work but it's not difficult. Reference Manual content is pure XML. There is a Lua script that handles all the block layout but we don't touch that unless we're customizing block/frame types. As far as the community doing anything? Enjoy the DLC that's out there and if you're really a fan perhaps ask very nicely here on the forums if the community dev would be up to the task of remastering his old content. Some might, some might not, as I've already experienced myself.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Running Effects causes mass of script errors.
    Formatting is all off.

Attachment 19756
    In addition (DLR last night), checking the icon to use Parry rather than ranged to hit did not work.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    I have the following selected for this campaign:
    Horror Companion
    Rippers
    SW Charsheets Contacts
    SW Global Effects.... !!! Oh..!!! hmm might go check that... Nope, took that ext out and it still errors.
    Fantasy Companion
    Adventure Deck
    I am not able to reproduce the issue. Could you launch your FG with the same setup, see that the error occurs and then type /version to chat and post results here?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Attachment 19794
    Not sure why that said 4.4, but this one is 4.5
    Attachment 19805
    Last edited by flynnkd; July 14th, 2017 at 13:53.

Thread Information