DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DEX1-3 Shadows over the Moonsea , 6/13/2017 1800 EDT

DDEX1-3 Shadows Over the Moonsea 6/13/2017 @ 1800 EDT
    FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
    Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
    Day of week and time:Tuesday , 06/13/2017 1800 EDT
    Planned Duration & Frequency:4-5 hour session. Full party's of 6 or 7 can increase the time by an hour or 2
    Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
    Character starting level & equipment:AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
    Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: Life on the Moonsea isn't easy. Bandits, pirates, and cruel lords dominate the land, threatening those who make an honest living there. Now, a new scourge is prowling the waters: A ghost ship has been striking small coastal villages, leaving its victims whispering about the "eye of the dracolich." Join the adventure and learn the truth behind this threat! An adventure for 1st- 4th characters.New pleyers welcome and encouraged.

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.
    Game Calendar link:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2570
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Signed up. And 6th at that....lol. And, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsDen13 View Post
    Signed up. And 6th at that....lol. And, thank you.
    It was full before I advertised! 1 day!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

wow, signed up 90 minutes after the OP and was #8 on the calendar
    maybe next time

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    wow, signed up 90 minutes after the OP and was #8 on the calendar
    maybe next time
    You could sill make it in! I have had alternates make it in almost every session.
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    You could sill make it in! I have had alternates make it in almost every session.
    OK great. I'll keep an eye on it and we'll see - if so this will be my first ever D&D Adventurer's League game (although I've played a couple dozen-ish each PFS and 5e games).
    Thanks.

OK great. I'll keep an eye on it and we'll see - if so this will be my first ever D&D Adventurer's League game (although I've played a couple dozen-ish each PFS and 5e games).
    Thanks.
    Cool, make sure you have a AL character ready ( should have a DCI number and a faction, but not required). If your alternate status doesn't change before game day, check in on Discord, usually have a no show or 2 so alt 1 should make it in.
    Ultimate license

Okay, have DCI will travel, here goes, attached!
    Signed up for marcusrife's "Tales Trees Tale" Sunday June 11 with the same character. Hopefully that will not be too short a turnaround for AL, I know in PFS on FG it can take a few days to get chronicles etc because the DM has to fill out the sheets and post to Paizo.
    Still have to start a log sheet (lifestyle, storyline origin etc - character only used PHB but still have to pick a "+1").
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; June 5th, 2017 at 23:30.

Okay, have DCI will travel, here goes, attached!
    Signed up for marcusrife's "Tales Trees Tale" Sunday June 11 with the same character. Hopefully that will not be too short a turnaround for AL, I know in PFS on FG it can take a few days to get chronicles etc because the DM has to fill out the sheets and post to Paizo.
    Still have to start a log sheet (lifestyle, storyline origin etc - character only used PHB but still have to pick a "+1").
    Only restriction AL has is character can only run a module one time! You will be good!
    Ultimate license

Did anyone drop out of this? I'm first alt. Wondering if the original 7 players that signed up are all still planning to play.

Thread Information