DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Adventure Card Question

Hello!

I'm using FG 3.3.1 and running Savage Worlds v4.4 with the Adventure Cards extension

I'm trying to add some custom cards. I could not find the documentation of the extension, but I followed the instructions the .ext provides. Even after redoing everything many times FG returns the following message when I try to assign the card to a player "Adventure card 'Fury Attack' cannot be dealt without first being configured as part of the Adventure Deck".

The image loads correctly, at least the one I saved inside the module image folder.

I'm missing a step and I don't know which one, can someone point it please?

Thanks!

P.S.: I did find some old posts that do point to a site with the documentation but I'm getting a 404 error, so :T

Hi!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, guys
    I had some help from a person in the discord and we solved the problem.

Anyways, if someone has the link for the documentation I would still appreciate it

i am glad we were able to figure it out!!! I also found the documentation its in your FG folder in the docs folder
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Now I got another problem!

I can't use the cards. Any ideas? Not even the cards that come with the extension. When I drag them into the chat window it shows a box with the card's name inside. The card doesn't disappear from the character sheet neither the description shows.
    Attachment 19239

These are the errors that occurs when I turn the Adventure Cards extension when loading my campaign

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (ps_main) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (ps/ps_main.xml)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Could not load file (graphics/frames/characterbox.png) for resource (characterbox)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/launcher.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'registerCharOverlay' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (combobox_button) for control (language_cbbutton) in windowclass (chat)
    Ruleset Warning: buttoncontrol: Could not find icon (button_dialog_cancel_down) for control (recordstate) in windowclass (rollstatistics_recorder)
    Ruleset Warning: buttoncontrol: Could not find icon (button_dialog_ok_down) for control (recordstate) in windowclass (rollstatistics_recorder)

Thanks!
    Last edited by danielhalond; June 4th, 2017 at 13:43.

More than likely you have a version mismatch. Please type /version in the chat window and post the results here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the answer, Trenloe!

Here are the results (I turned off other extensions)
    CoreRPG v3.0
    SavageWorlds v4.4

[Adventure Deck Configuration]: Deck Configuration for Adventure Deck por SmiteWorks USA, LLC., 2011
    [Adventure Deck]: Provides Adventure Deck features (versão 1.6) por Ben Turner

If it worked then stopped working, then i am going to venture a guess that you accidentally edited something that broke it. It looks to me like something in the lua.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I never got to use the custom cards, I was having trouble adding them

Thread Information