DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG will not download portions of Rolemaster rules

Hello,

I played RM for years back in the 80s and 90s, and saw the add-on to FG today and had to buy it. I've only had FG for an hour or so now, but I can not figure out how to get a complete RM rule set.

I am trying to make a character in FG, I bought FG and the Rolemaster ruleset add-on.

I hit setup, linked my steam account to the FG website, hit update, and it downloaded a bunch of Rolemaster stuff. I specifically noticed Creatures and Treasures and Spell Law, the rest went by in a blur. When I went to make a character, the race dropdown menu is blank, as is profession. The notes say Character Law is missing.

I went back through the steps to download, check for updates, it does not mention Rolemaster. I hit settings, clicked the manage steam account link again, hit ok, hit update, still no Rolemaster. I've done this about a dozen times and no change. I know I have to be missing something. Can anyone suggest anything? Thank you very much.

Bandari

Welcome to the forums Bandari4214!

You need to activate the Character Law module in the library. See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That was it, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandari4214 View Post
    That was it, thank you so much!
    No worries.

I don't know if you're aware, but there is a RMC User Guide PDF in the FG docs directory. Get there by clicking the folder icon in the top right corner of the main FG startup screen and go to docs in the file explorer that opens. Then open the FG-RMC User Manual (1.5) PDF file. The character creation walk through starts on page 16.

Don't forget to take some skill ranks in Perception! I always forget that...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information