DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Should we have a Fantasy Grounds study group, Sunday school?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely sign me up!

54 66.67%
  • Maybe, if I have the time and more information.

23 28.40%
  • No, I think it's a waste if time and bandwidth!...

2 2.47%
  • I want to be involved or an instructor...

2 2.47%
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Right now, atm, I am limited to no voice capability so anything I run will need to be Text Chat only (the built in text feature of Fantasy Grounds). It will be a little slower than normal BUT I'm working on some very small situations that should be doable in a few hours or so, hopefully between 2-3 but shooting for the lower end. A little interact with a couple NPC's, bash some bad guys, collect the reward.
    For now you could just chat. Mic is not required, but helpful.

I'd love to get in on this. I know I will be playing FG for a long time, once i figure it out....So I got the one off pricing standard license. I have tried going through the sample 5e tutorial but its slow going on my own, and a lot of moving windows around to see what happens next and what to do. With someone taking charge as GM it would be much less confusing and a more fluid experience.

I am willing to help you get going. Do you use discord?

Yes I do have it installed

Can we get on it? Voice? https://discord.gg/43Btjx

Now? It's like 2:30am here. I don't mind just wondering if you meant right away

Definitely interested. New to FG, but veteran tabletop from both 3.5 and 5e. I have Ventrilo setup and am also free most Sundays for church.

I am going to try to run church today starting at 9:00 AM PST.

DM Laerun

Discord: https://discord.gg/CYSkMh8

I tried a session with a few students Sunday. We made characters and ran a short encounter. It was fun. I am hoping to get into coding and more in-depth character creation,as well as custom content creation....
    We have more openings for the Sunday School FG 5e class. Anyone else wanna contribute or tech please let us know.... Will meet next on August 6th Sunday on Discord: https://discord.gg/CYSkMh8.

Had a great time. You're very knowledgable and I learned a great deal. Looking forward to next time. Btw, thanks for the adventure building tips.

Thread Information