5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: Should we have a Fantasy Grounds study group, Sunday school?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely sign me up!

54 66.67%
  • Maybe, if I have the time and more information.

23 28.40%
  • No, I think it's a waste if time and bandwidth!...

2 2.47%
  • I want to be involved or an instructor...

2 2.47%
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    This coming Sunday will be another DnD5e FG Sunday School. Sign up if you want to learn how to play, or setup as a DM. After this class we will be going into a once a month format.

If it's okay, I'd like to join in on this. I had bought a four pack for myself and some friends in hopes that we can play online, but that didn't actually happen.

So now I have this game that I'd really like to play. So what do I need for the class?

Would love the chance to join you for this sometime - Any chance of a one off on a Friday or Saturday your time please? I am in New Zealand (GMT +12) and have the issue of your Sunday game being my Monday Early AM.
    If there is an opportunity I can arrange to be awake at the correct time - just needs to be the Friday or Saturday so the next day I can sleep in...
    Smile!!! It makes people wonder what you've been up to!

I was the same as Laerun wanted to play online but no one to help me learn. When I finally purchased FG and found Laerun's Sunday School post it gave me the fuel I needed to tackle learning the software.

Sure, we can do that, just join our Discord server, and you can maybe hit up Paddy juice as he is a Co founder and former student, operating out of the UK. His time Zone might be more tolerable.

What you all need for the online class today. The software Discord, I suggest that you install it and get familiar with it. Also, you will need a headset, or a similar way to communicate vocally on the class thread. You need the Fantasy Grounds Demo as just a player, or Fantasy Grounds standard as a DM. The class has two sections on our Discord thread server, text chat, voice chat, new players in room 101A, aspiring DMs in room 102b. Instant invite is: https://discord.gg/CYSkMh8

My user ID is: AnAindie! #7210
    Nick name: [Teacher] Dungeon Master Room 102B. Teaching dungeon masters, content creators, and game design elements for Fantasy Grounds

The new players and new to Fantasy Grounds will be taught by my former student and now colleague [Teacher] Paddyjuice, he is on the UK GMT Timezone, he has room 101A.
    Last edited by Laerun; August 20th, 2017 at 15:01. Reason: More information

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan Red-Dredd View Post
    Would love the chance to join you for this sometime - Any chance of a one off on a Friday or Saturday your time please? I am in New Zealand (GMT +12) and have the issue of your Sunday game being my Monday Early AM.
    If there is an opportunity I can arrange to be awake at the correct time - just needs to be the Friday or Saturday so the next day I can sleep in...
    Yes, I will... Setup a time for next weekend. Also, we have a holiday on September the 2nd-4th.

Please vote on the poll attached to this forum thread if you have not... PLease add a comment or reputation to my profile if you can or know how to do so! Happy Gaming everyone!

Hi guys,

I would very much like to get in on this! I am most interested in learning the GM tools (my normal gaming group is 100% paper based, but I am hoping to entice them all over to FG and I need to be able to run games smoothly), but it might be best to run as a player a bit at first. Once I get the basics down I am up for running 'out of the abyss' or 'the lost mines of phandelver', just be warned that I am a noob at FG (but not gaming, I've played or run just about everything out there over the last 30+ years)

I am in Japan and have really been hoping to find other FG users in compatible time zones. Please let me know what I should do to join up!

Quote Originally Posted by colincbn View Post
    Hi guys,

I would very much like to get in on this! I am most interested in learning the GM tools (my normal gaming group is 100% paper based, but I am hoping to entice them all over to FG and I need to be able to run games smoothly), but it might be best to run as a player a bit at first. Once I get the basics down I am up for running 'out of the abyss' or 'the lost mines of phandelver', just be warned that I am a noob at FG (but not gaming, I've played or run just about everything out there over the last 30+ years)

I am in Japan and have really been hoping to find other FG users in compatible time zones. Please let me know what I should do to join up!
    Yeah, please join up! JOin the Discord server.

Thread Information