DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 20 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are you able to share the extension?
    Damned, can you help why images on sidebar from +1.54 are rectangular instead of the old square type and now they include the names with font? Now I cannot translate or custom mod those? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    There is some issue with the new Morecore ruleset +1.54 they modified the sidebar buttons and older images do not work anymore. I did a quick fix for it so you can at least see the buttons correctly intead of the old way.

You need to create tables with the 'Basic Card Deck Tables.ext' so you roll on that table and it draws the Drama card for initiative or Destiny deck with a different one.

Sorry but that is as much as I can provide without an official support for copyright reasons.
    No problem, I totally get it. The other thing I'm struggling with is the character sheet inside FG. Is there a way to add skills properly while inside FG or do you have to modify it outside in the xml and reimport it each time?
    Also how are you handling damage? Is it still primarily a manual thing? Or is it smart enough to issue it against an opponent? Are opponents created the same way as a character sheet in the xml?

I know lots of questions!

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    No problem, I totally get it. The other thing I'm struggling with is the character sheet inside FG. Is there a way to add skills properly while inside FG or do you have to modify it outside in the xml and reimport it each time?
    Also how are you handling damage? Is it still primarily a manual thing? Or is it smart enough to issue it against an opponent? Are opponents created the same way as a character sheet in the xml?

I know lots of questions!
    Don't worry happy to help another TORG fan!

I can provide you with the .xml for you to import and take a look but no need to edit text inside xml file you can add all skills or copy them from other characters. I also added the Card Mats we used in our campaign. I will provide you with a link to the video but it is not in english, visually you can see how it works, in this chapter there is a combat scene. You can enable subtitles and automatically generate english to understand something if it helps.

Combat damage has to be applied manually inside the Combat Tracker. Only rolls are automated. NPCs are almost same as Player Characters but in a compact sheet.
    Last edited by alfarobl; June 5th, 2020 at 22:29.

Ok may be a dumb question but I'm not finding it anywhere. Where do i store move and wound data for NPC's? Wounds are the most important right now because I can't get it to show on the combat tracker, so I know it's not either c4 or c5 on the npc form.

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    Ok may be a dumb question but I'm not finding it anywhere. Where do i store move and wound data for NPC's? Wounds are the most important right now because I can't get it to show on the combat tracker, so I know it's not either c4 or c5 on the npc form.
    I add those to Special. You can see those in the following capture. You also need to enable options to show c4 and c5 on Combat Tracker. I use Init to show Unarmed as I need all the columns on the CT. I just found that the labels on top of the CT are missing... it used to work with older version of MoreCore. They are updating everything for Unity and it is a mess sorry. Will try to see if I can fix it later.

Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Are the labels missing or just very hard to see on that dark blue background?
    I think there is an option to set the CT Header Test to White? Can you try that?
    Sorry guys - I havent been following this thread and missed the call outs.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are the labels missing or just very hard to see on that dark blue background?
    I think there is an option to set the CT Header Test to White? Can you try that?
    Sorry guys - I havent been following this thread and missed the call outs.
    Correct. Option CT Header changed from Black to White and fixes it for now. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    All testing is looking good now. Remaining details are the card hand sharing and we have some ideas now... it is a pity that you cannot assign a token to an image instead of showing a pin when you drop that on the map. That would make perfect sense for cards. Lets hope FGU allows more options for images.
    Our idea is to share a card hand image of each player made public so players can drop Destiny Card Tokens inside and show cards on hand versus pool and share those.

Our gameplay will stop until September but we are very happy right now with the MoreCore Extension. If anyone needs help with it just ask.

Ok still a little confused how you are managing the player hands. Do you run images of the cards for the tables to do the decks and also a set of shared tokens so they can add them to the card mats?

I'm guessing the "modules" for the torg reference, cosm deck and nile empire deck and such aren't sharable, am I correct? I have all the resources to create these, but what kind of effort are we talking about?

Which version of morecore are you guys using? 1.51 seems to be alot more "tailored" to the extension that 1.55 is. I don't remember editing the old version, and I think I would have

Thread Information