DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 20 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by rstrahan View Post
    How were you using the command when you got the error?.
    I just entered a "/torg" or "/torgu" command in the chat. But I've managed to solve the issue by downloading the latest version of MoreCore and removing the references to the dice scripts in the xml files.

I may be asking a bit too much here, but do you think you could add the option to pass in a DN to the function to make the rolls even faster?

Thank you and keep up the great work, it's been very helpful so far!

I'm curious if anyone has gotten Trenloe's basic card table extension working with this in a way that simulates the hand/pool mechanic without being terribly time consuming? I'm looking at using these two extensions together, but so far I'm a bit stuck on a good method of handling the process.

Given that the posts over in the card extension are a bit older, I'm hoping someone has come up with a good method and wants to mention it here for the slower members of the class...?

Thanks!

We use two different sections on the front page of the more core sheet to handle hand and pool.
    My group don't seem to find it too time consuming. Course, when it comes to shuffling the deck again

Quote Originally Posted by rstrahan View Post
    I'm almost ready to post the latest work (mostly some stuff with custom dice and a few tweaks to the theme), so I want to make sure that I've squashed any bugs first.
    How you getting on? I'm a couple of weeks away from kicking off our campaign again and would love to springboard with a "semi" coherent ruleset.

I’d love to see the final result too...hoping to get a chance to give torg a spin soon.

Excellent work! Hoping to see an update soon. Going to download this extension and give it a spin with my players.
    Character background is what happens between levels one and six.

-- Gary Gygax

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torstein View Post
    I just entered a "/torg" or "/torgu" command in the chat. But I've managed to solve the issue by downloading the latest version of MoreCore and removing the references to the dice scripts in the xml files.

I may be asking a bit too much here, but do you think you could add the option to pass in a DN to the function to make the rolls even faster?

Thank you and keep up the great work, it's been very helpful so far!
    Please note that Rolls are not intended to be used from the Chat Window. Use them from the Character Sheet.

I have tried the Morecore ruleset and I like it a lot. Had some issues in the past but I see this ruleset works great now. Do you know if there is any new .ext file to play TORG Eternity? I have tried the ones on Page 6 and they seem to generate error on main charsheet on load. I am unable to fix it. Please, help!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    I have tried the Morecore ruleset and I like it a lot. Had some issues in the past but I see this ruleset works great now. Do you know if there is any new .ext file to play TORG Eternity? I have tried the ones on Page 6 and they seem to generate error on main charsheet on load. I am unable to fix it. Please, help!
    FG Con has just finished and I have a couple of other things to wrap up.
    I intend to push a new build of MoreCore, update Esoterrorists and Trail of Cthulhu and then look at some of these older extensions that did get broken by updates.
    It will probably be a month...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    FG Con has just finished and I have a couple of other things to wrap up.
    I intend to push a new build of MoreCore, update Esoterrorists and Trail of Cthulhu and then look at some of these older extensions that did get broken by updates.
    It will probably be a month...
    Thank you! Will wait for it. But in the mean time to what version should I downgrade Morecore ruleset so old extension works? Can I download from somewhere that older version? Thanks again.

Thread Information