FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    When adding certain mods and cyberware to the PC they do not take, such as Wall Walker System, or Sensor Array, in fact most of the mods we tried to add last night I had to put on manually, couldnt find them anywhere on the inventory of the players at all, hence the reason i needed to add it...i dont know how to put screen shots of things not applying otherwise I would have done that for you. If you need more explanation let me know i will fire up the TLP campaign and try everything and get your super detailed info
    Did you the SF companion ext loaded, and the SFC module open?

Cyberware and Mods can be accessed through the Items sidebar button - 2 brown buttons upper left. I just checked, and was able to drop Cyberware onto the Cyberware tab of pc sheet. Mods go on the Vehicle sheet Notes tab. Some of the mods have more than one entry so you have to make sure you pick the correct one for your vehicle.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    Did you the SF companion ext loaded, and the SFC module open?

Cyberware and Mods can be accessed through the Items sidebar button - 2 brown buttons upper left. I just checked, and was able to drop Cyberware onto the Cyberware tab of pc sheet. Mods go on the Vehicle sheet Notes tab. Some of the mods have more than one entry so you have to make sure you pick the correct one for your vehicle.
    Yes i had it open, and tried that, i will check again
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ikael, it's me again. The issue with the exporter was resolved with the switch to 4.4, (and the work you do on this is SO appreciated) except here. This was the first module I had noticed the export issue on, then later with checking I noticed other modules also were affected, that was when I reported the issue. However I still get this when I try to export ONLY this module. Link checker says the stuff is there, everything works within the table, but i still get that export to a local node warning and no export. Also the mod shows up in the mod folder, but ONLY shows in the library in the table when the specific campaign I am building it in is open. Screenshot attached, I hope it covered everything.
    Attachment 19307

I have encountered the following 4.4 problems. I apologize if any of these issues have been previously reported.... All of these are in the context of DLR - other settings are untested

The combat tracker ADD PCS to combat menu item does not work
    The /xp command does not work
    The Character Selection sheet no longer has the ability to rapidly deploy Adventure Cards or Fate Chips

I would also mention that thus far, when building encounters or using pre-built encounters, that none of the villains or mooks seem to be armed. No weapons. I am probably being a bit unlucky since I eventually found armed mooks, but if I have to arm many of the encounters with generic bad guys (i.e. Outlaws), it greatly slows what had previously been a fairly fast process. To arm them, I have to copy the bad guy or mook in order to make them writable, now we're trashing up my stuff with things to delete later - stuff that I STILL have to arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I have encountered the following 4.4 problems. I apologize if any of these issues have been previously reported.... All of these are in the context of DLR - other settings are untested

The combat tracker ADD PCS to combat menu item does not work
    - I have not noticed this problem. I suspect the PCs need to be on the party sheet.
    The /xp command does not work
    - Are the PCs in the party sheet?
    The Character Selection sheet no longer has the ability to rapidly deploy Adventure Cards or Fate Chips
    - These are now performed on the party sheet.

I would also mention that thus far, when building encounters or using pre-built encounters, that none of the villains or mooks seem to be armed. No weapons. I am probably being a bit unlucky since I eventually found armed mooks, but if I have to arm many of the encounters with generic bad guys (i.e. Outlaws), it greatly slows what had previously been a fairly fast process. To arm them, I have to copy the bad guy or mook in order to make them writable, now we're trashing up my stuff with things to delete later - stuff that I STILL have to arm.
    - I have noticed this as well but unsure if this was just how the NPCs were in the ruleset, have not checked further yet.

I am going to make video to explain all the changes just not had a chance yet.
    Last edited by Doswelk; June 15th, 2017 at 06:10.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Are the PCs in the party sheet?

No, and there in is the problem. Ok, I will correct this, thanks. A response like 'No characters in the party sheet' when this is true and either command is used _might_ keep someone from needing to ask questions like this.

Hi Topdecker, great work on the DLR maps BTW.

I can report SW 4.5 Ikael has put in test channel has now fixed the bug that was driving us both mad in stopping us arming NPCs in the commercial modules (should have been done already by the module author in my view especially when the missing equipment is actually listed in the character's descriptive text, but that's another matter). Not had time to play too much with 4.5 yet but everything so far seems to be working just fine so it might be worth you taking the leap.
    /XP tool still converting negative numbers into positive but maybe its only me that wants to take stuff off my players Main reason is when I make a mistake and say give them XP twice by accident and its a bit of a pain manually editing each character. Its super convenient otherwise as long as you've got the party sheet set up correctly as you now know.

Quote Originally Posted by dikdastard View Post
    I can report SW 4.5 Ikael has put in test channel has now fixed the bug that was driving us both mad in stopping us arming NPCs in the commercial modules (should have been done already by the module author in my view especially when the missing equipment is actually listed in the character's descriptive text, but that's another matter). Not had time to play too much with 4.5 yet but everything so far seems to be working just fine so it might be worth you taking the leap.
    That is good news because it is really annoying the way it is now with the need to copy NPCs in order to arm them.

Beyond that, I am really happy with the changes made in 4.4 and I am looking forward to 4.5

The reticule/target effects option that allows you to set the target number to the targets Parry value, does not seem to work. It just uses 4 as the ranged target number regardless. This is using Rippers module with SW4.4.

Not actually used the feature you described myself but I believe for ranged attacks TN is always 4 unless applying cover etc parry is only applicable for melee attacks as per sw deluxe standard rules

Thread Information