DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Yeah I was mulling this over late last night and realized I probably wasn't thinking the same as you after all.
    Still, thanks for supporting the idea
    I hope I expressed it in an understandable way. I can do just fine with FG as it is, I just try to suggest elements that I think would a) improve the usability of FG for more people and b) increase FGs reputation as the only real VTT choice.

It may be influenced by me spending way too many hours fiddling with making a module out of the four rulebooks of my preferred game. If I could have set up an NPC template first it would have saved me so much time and work but as it is I have to manually set up stat tables etc for each and every NPC (both from the official books and my own homebrew cast of...well, I have more than George RR).

Edit to clarify: Yes I make one template file that I can copy so some of the stuff is done, but editing an already setup table is just as time consuming because of the way tables behave in FG. It's actually faster for me to start blank NPC pages then ctrl+6 for new table, add Strength, Agility etc etc with the numbers instead of fiddling numbers into place in a premade table.

Pindercarl, is it too much to ask if there is something in the works related to my last two posts? :P
    Last edited by Wolfheart; June 4th, 2017 at 08:51.

Blog Entries
    Your post was very clear. Thanks for taking the time to enumerate your issues. Your explanation does reflect conversations that we have had regarding improved features for FGU. I can't really comment beyond that. SmiteWorks has a strong stance on not publicly announcing new features or development before there is confidence that they will be delivered.

Hey, thanks! I understand you can't say too much, but I really appreciate your answer!

If there are any Devs interested in options for improving the BRP rule set I have an idea, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    If there are any Devs interested in options for improving the BRP rule set I have an idea, PM me.
    You know, I've probably crossed the line a bit in all the requests I make for the awesome developer of the ruleset (GURPS) I play, but even for me your post seems a bit much.

With Chaosium getting ready to release the new RuneQuest books, after releasing the RuneQuest Quick Starter on Free RPG day, has there been a change in the plans to revisit and update the BRP ruleset? Or are there plans to create an official RuneQuest ruleset? From what I understand, the biggest issue with RuneQuest/Glorantha in the past was the complicated and unclear licensing situation, which has now been greatly simplified. And, of course, Chaosium have updated their general licensing policies, especially for limited revenue licenses. It would really be great to have Fantasy Grounds as officially licensed Vtabletop for the new RuneQuest.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    You know, I've probably crossed the line a bit in all the requests I make for the awesome developer of the ruleset (GURPS) I play, but even for me your post seems a bit much.
    I was not trying to seem overly presumptuous, I just had an Idea I wanted to share on how a dev interested in the project would be able to get paid for it and guage interest level.

Ruleset development on Fantasy Grounds (outside of the top few game systems) is driven completely by having a community ruleset developer who is interested in taking on the project officially.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information