5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Eberron: Mark of Heroes (RPGA)

Hello everyone, it's time to start our bi-weekly (every other week) sessions back up on Saturdays. I have 2 spots open at the moment.

We will be starting on Saturday, Jan 21st at 8pm eastern time. Sessions usually run 3-4 hours.

Mark of Heroes
    The RPGA is a gaming organization sponsored by Wizards of the Coast. They hold tournaments at conventions and special events all the time. You do not need to be a member to join this game, by playing, you will become one. I highly recomend that players be slightly experienced as it can be difficult for beginners to catch up. I do ask that those wishing to play be ober 18.

Character Generation
    The mark of heroes campaign allows you to take your character to a convention to play in their sessions. As such, they have some strict character generation rules. They are called the Campaign Standards and can be found HERE.

What we need
    Our group currently is a little melee heavy. We need a healer character and an arcane caster. Keep in mind that you can play any core race/class. The campaign also allows you to play a Warforged, Shifter, Changeling, Kobold, or Kalashtar (restricted). Most prestiged classes are unlocked at lvl 5 too.

If you are interested, please contact me by email as soon as possible.
    [email protected]

If we do not ahve enough players we will be forced to cancel.
    Last edited by Lee S.; January 15th, 2006 at 05:02.
    ~Lee S.

I have sent you an Email requesting to join.

My Email is [email protected] if you want to contact me.

Is there any room still? Haven't seen the game posted on the game calendar. I am interested.

Thread Information