5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Amazon Prime - Twitch Subscribe - Fantasy Grounds

I was thinking (dangerous I know)... If you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, you get a "free" subscription to a channel on Twitch. Basically, you get to support a channel you love for the price of your Amazon Prime subscription. We all love Fantasy Grounds; so I was thinking, if you're not using your "free subscription", then why not support our people!?? I'd love it if SmiteWorks had a channel of their own so that I could throw extra cash at them for the work they're doing; but, what do y'all think? Even if we can't support the SmiteWorks team this way, what are some other FG streamers that we can support.

Dave, The Digital Dungeon Master
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

There's a list of twitchers here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That account is not a "partner" or whatever flag they give to allow you to subscribe.

Yes

I used my Amazon Prime to link into Twitch to cover the prime membership.

Just click on the "Try Prime" link at the top left of the Twitch screen. You will come to this screen:

Attachment 19167

Then click where the red arrow is if you already have a Prime account with Amazon. Simply enter your login and password
    and your account will be linked.

They seem to be having issues with the linking. I have Amazon prime but for some reason Twitch won't recognize the Amazon Prime on my account. :/
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Thread Information