5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Test Release v3.3.1

FG v3.31 will be an updater patch. The plan is to make this a fairly quick turnaround release, since it's very limited in scope.

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. Only the Test mode slot contains this version. I will update this thread as I release new iterations of the test version.

Key Things
    1) Always backup your campaign data before running the test version.
    2) If you encounter an issues log them in the relevant testing thread - don't use the generic House of Healing, but use this thread.

Thanks,
    JPG

Just pushed a quick update to add a digital signature to the updater files to show that they are from SmiteWorks, instead of Unknown Publisher.

Regards,
    JPG

Hey Moon, I just ran the update, and it keeps telling me there are more updates, even though i already have them. So i can hit the update button and it has nothing to update, yet it stays lit up red.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Indeed, this is the case here too; even after linking up my Steam account to Smiteworks and d/l the whole shebang of material, the light refuses to go out. I can't see anything which hasn't updated and the install.log has nothing strange in it either.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed new updater build that should fix the update button always lighting up.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed new updater build that should fix the update button always lighting up.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I just ran the update, it did not fix it

Currently Running:

Can you try running twice in a row to see if that clears it up? Can anyone else let me know if they see this too?

Thanks,
    JPG

Nevermind, I found another spot where the updater and client could differ. Please try updating again, and let me know if it's still lighting up for you.

Thanks,
    JPG

Tried it 5 times, on number 4 SWK01 updated, then after 5 the light went off.

Currently Running:

Lol, you must have caught it right after I updated with the latest change. Thanks!

If I can get a second confirmation of a successful update with no update lights, we should be good to go.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information