Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ah, thanks Trenloe. Bloody obvious when you think about it
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

@Trenloe

So weird, I gave up on it and just went with a simpler option, it may be my version of fantasy grounds or something but I'm not seeing that result you're getting. I tested it out by buffing up the AC of creatures and constantly rolling to see if the +5 came into play. It didn't for me so I just gave up on it... it seems it works for you though so I'm lost.

For example I would set a shapershifter's ac to 20 then keep rolling with the effect until I got anything between 12-16 on the roll. It would only count the +3 and would result in a miss regardless of the +5 being there for shapeshifters... but as I said I gave up on it.

Please provide a similar screenshot to the one I've provided, just so I can see exactly what's happening

Also, please provide a screenshot of the campaign chat window just after campaign load - so we can see the versions of the rulesets and any extensions you have loaded. It might be a version mismatch somewhere.

I wouldn't just give up on it, as this could be indicating you have a version mismatch that might cause further issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You're not going to believe me when I say that it's working now... as in it's spitting out a new total with the +5 giving me the +8 I wanted... I guess closing and opening fantasy grounds did something, I don't know but it works now.

Just wish it worked in the first place cause I already redid everything for the new way T_T.

Alright thanks for all the help again... Going to go smash my face into a wall now.

No worries.

Step away from the wall...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Anyway this thread was great lesson for all about how IF, IFT and DMG works in FG.
    Thank you for good question "ArteF" which oppened this analysis. And thank you Trenloe and Zacchaeus for clarification too.

Thread Information