DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Interest check: D&D 5E Assault on Castle Ravenloft one-shot Friday May 19

UPDATE!!!

If you have found this thread, go here instead!

Your souls have become trapped in the Domain of Dread! You have been wandering through this mist-shrouded nightmare for days... months? Years? How long has it been now? Each day your soul grows weary and your ambition to escape from this wretched land is dying slowly. For far too long, the sinister vampire lord has twisted the lands of Barovia into his own sadistic playground. Now you have come to put him to rest, once and for all... but time grows short...

You have all died, on more than one occasion at the hands of Strahd's minions. By some sick twist of fate, or perhaps some dark magic, you reawaken in some strange place each time, still trapped in a misty nightmare, but alive. Your minds have started to slip under the strain of multiple deaths. Your souls grow darker and darker... how long do you have before the darkness consumes you completely? You may only have this one last chance to stop Strahd... or you too may become trapped here forever!

The few living souls that remain in the land of Barovia have armed you with both the knowldge and the tools you will need to face the Devil Strahd... will it be enough?

I'm snowed in today, so I'm prepping a short game!

I ran Curse of Strahd a while back, but we didn't get to Castle Ravenloft.

I want to run a group of 10th level characters through assaulting the Castle and confronting the master of the Castle, Strahd Von Zarovich himself!

I am preparing pre-generated characters for the sake of time, so all you need to do is show up to play! I have an ultimate license, so no money need be spent.

As of right now this is just an interest check to see if I get any takers. I am prepping the game today and plan on running it tomorrow, time TBD.

If you would like to play, reply to this post or drop me a private message. Please include times you can play tomorrow!

If a group can play tonight AND tomorrow, I may have it prepped in time to start tonight.

Stand by for updates!

Hope to hear from some of you!
    Last edited by wthrasherb; May 19th, 2017 at 06:04. Reason: redirecting post

I'd definitely be in for tomorrow night. I can play later this evening but it wouldn't be until 8P CST. Either way, sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfdeyne View Post
    I'd definitely be in for tomorrow night. I can play later this evening but it wouldn't be until 8P CST. Either way, sounds like fun!
    Sweet!

UPDATE: Tonight isn't going to happen... it snowed here today and some people didn't show up for work, and I live in walking distance, so I just got called in on my damn day off... but tomorrow is on for sure if we get enough people...

So if Wulfdeyne is a definite 'yes', then that's one!

I'm looking for 4-5 players... keep em comin folks!

Quote Originally Posted by wthrasherb View Post
    Sweet!

UPDATE: Tonight isn't going to happen... it snowed here today and some people didn't show up for work, and I live in walking distance, so I just got called in on my damn day off... but tomorrow is on for sure if we get enough people...

So if Wulfdeyne is a definite 'yes', then that's one!

I'm looking for 4-5 players... keep em comin folks!
    I'm interested, I haven't played CoS , would that be a problem? I would be available after 7pm CST

Quote Originally Posted by cedarville View Post
    I'm interested, I haven't played CoS , would that be a problem? I would be available after 7pm CST
    No need to have played the rest of the adventure... we are playing this outside the context of that adventure. I'm just running the castle as you guys have come to slay the vampire! Classic kill Dracula theme! But D&D style

I'm moving this to an official LFP thread...

If you have found this thread, go here instead!

Thread Information