Day of Week/Time: Fridays 5:00 pm
    Planned Start Date: 19/26 May 2017
    Planned Duration & Frequency: TBD
    Term: TBD

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: TBD

Number of Players: 5 PC + 1 DM
    Character Starting Level: Level 1

We are 2 players, new to FG, looking for others who are also new, to start a regular group to play on Friday evenings. We have a few months experience playing D&D 5e and Pathfinder and have gotten enough experience fiddling around with the FG program to play a character with little need for help. We are looking to have a small group of 2-3 PCs for now to keep things simple. We also need a DM. I was originally planning on being DM but I have taken on another group to DM for on Saturdays and with school, I do not have the time to manage 2 games. If you are new to DMing and can navigate FG as DM at a satisfactory level, that is no issue. We will be patient. If you are a highly experienced DM, that's fine too. We will do our best to help your campaign run smoothly. If you are wanting the DM position, please say so, so we can set you aside as DM and not a player.

All those interested, leave a comment. All that we require is that you can consistently meet and come prepared for games at the planned time. For the most part, we will accept people on a first come, first serve basis. Problem players will be immediately removed and replaced. No out of character bigotry and what not.
    Last edited by DwemerEngineer; May 15th, 2017 at 13:53. Reason: Specification in Title

Thread Information