5E Character Create Playlist

D&D 5th age (Science fiction 5th edition conversion) need co-dm and players

Game System: D&d 5th age (Science fiction conversion to D&d 5e)

Time Zone: I'm in CST but anyone can play.
    Day of week and time: Tbd
    If new game, planned start date: When we have enough players and a co-dm.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Whenever a player gets on we can have a session
    Term:

Text or Voice:
    Voice software used: Discord/Roll20

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Unlimited
    Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1
    Character restrictions: 5th age system no Jedi's or Sith's

Details of your scenario: Ever want to traverse the vast galaxy in D&D? Well this is just the campaign for you! In the 1980's an alien race named the Specters for whatever reason took a liking to the human race and wanted to see how they would do in this expanding galaxy, so they gave them the technology to travel to, explore, and colonize other planets so they gave humans the technology to do so. Humans found so many new species and races of people, some who accepted humans and some who kept their distance for various reasons. Choose your destiny! You get to decide who your character is and what their goal in life is, do they want to colonize new planets? Are they mercenaries looking for a head to hunt? Were they a veteran of war who's now looking for adventures? It's completely up to you, there is literally an unlimited amount of customization with your character as there are set races you can be or you can even create your own alien race. As i'm sure we all know getting everyone online at the same time can be very difficult, so this will be a living campaign type of game, get on whenever you want, have some adventure's with or without a party, get off and leave what you have done for other players to see in the universe. We will be using the 5e science fiction conversion to 5th edition D&D which is a homebrew type of game that I will add some of my own modifications to. So if you're interested in this space driven, sci-fi themed campaign then you can pm me and you will get added to the Galaxy Quest discord server.
    Last edited by Rickuru; May 11th, 2017 at 04:28.

Why are you advertising Roll20 on Fantasy Grounds forum? thats kind of rude
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I'm sorry I didn't know that was frowned upon, fairly new to Fantasy Ground's, my apologies

no problem, you should just play this game on FG, then you wont be so new
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I was just planning on having discord sessions, but that's if I can even find enough players lol

I think the concept is really interesting and I would like to play. Still have an opening?

Also, I'm a little new to 5e and Discord. FYI.

Yeah there's still a lot of openings friend, dm me your discord?

Thread Information