5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Shackled City Adventure Path Campaign

Looking for 4-6 players who would be interested in playing a campaign (1st - 20th level) based on the Shackled City Adventure Path (SCAP) orginally published in Dungeon magazine. It will be based in the Greyhawk setting, with some minor modifications.

Anyone who would like to play between 1800-2100 GMT is welcome. Playing sessions will be 1-3 times a week (or as agreed upon). The game will be played in English. The campaign should last approximately 6 months. I would like to begin in 1-2 weeks.

The game will use the DnD v3.5 Core Rules, the Compete Series (Warrior, Divine, Arcane, Adventurer), and rules from the following sources: Living Greyhawk Campaign, Monster Manuals 2 & 3, Fiend Foilo, Minitures Handbook (limited), Arms and Equipment Guide (limited), and the SCAP.

Those intered in playing please PM me. I am looking for dedicated players who are looking to embrace this new experience (at least new to me - been DMing for nearly 20 years, but never like this).
    Last edited by pentay; January 7th, 2006 at 18:00.

hook me up lol been playin about the same time heh

would like to get more info do u msn or yahoo? [email protected]

This campaign has been cancelled due unforseen circumstances.

Sorry.
    Pentay Zae Gammie
    "I am altering the deal... pray I don't alter it further" -- Darth Vader

Other SCAP Campaign

If other people are still interested, there is another SCAP about to start, and still looking for players. Check the Gamecalender
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Yes (The Shackled City Campaign) Best day to play: Weekdays Best time to play: 7pm GMT+1

Thread Information