STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yeah, the available rulesets are mostly serviceable, and considering the complex mishmash of White Wolf stuff that gets use, it's probably the way to go.

When I ran Hunter the Vigil recently, it was a tad confusing to explain we were playing Hunter: the Vigil, NOT Hunter: the Reckoning, so it IS World of Darkness technically, but it's really New World of Darkness, but the second edition of New World of Darkness, for which the Book is called Chronicles of Darkness, and the latest update is the God-Machine Chronicle, but we're not playing the God-Machine Chronicle setting per se, and they haven't released the second edition of Hunter: the Vigil yet.

LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

Hello all! If anyone is interested in doing a Vampire the Masquerade game, I would love to play. I've never used Fantasy Grounds but have played RPG's in the flesh for several years. I'm US Central time, my schedule is flexible pending any interest.

Welcome to the forums! You may have more luck posting in the looking for griup sub forum in the game organization area (can’t post a link on phone)

Thank you! Probably a good call.

LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

LFP 1-2 VTM20th campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late; FG License: trial

As an Ultimate licsense holder I love FG. One of the things I would definitely love to see for it is both Vtm 2'nd Edition including WW:Apocalypse, Mage: The Awakening etc and see some real work put into that. I would ALSO like to see the Vtm 5'th stuff put into works too. I have a group we play once or twice a week, and I would buy that campaign setting TODAY, if it were setup as well as the Wotc D&D 5e.

i would love to have a way to play VTM in FG

Quote Originally Posted by wsorrentini View Post
    Does anyone is interested having Vampire the Masquerade on Fantasy Grounds. Come in comment and re-post all around maybe they will do it one day.
    i would love to have a way to play VTM in FG

Thread Information