Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Vampire the Masquerade

Does anyone is interested having Vampire the Masquerade on Fantasy Grounds. Come in comment and re-post all around maybe they will do it one day.

I would likely make purchases for the second edition stuff (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Awakening, Changeling: The Dreaming, etc.). For my taste, that is when WoD was at its best.

I'm a huge fan of the user-created VampireTM v20 ruleset that was made for Fantasy Grounds and have even semi-worked on privately converting the v20 Dust to Dust campaign book into a FG-playable adventure for my family & friends.

I would love to see official White Wolf support for v20 on Fantasy Grounds in the form of an up-to-date ruleset & as many reference & adventure books as D&D 5E has gotten~!

There are a few floating around. Check out Fantasy Grounds Wiki. They are for older versions, but they could be a basis for updating the FG II v3.

i send this message to a group who is very into VTM hopefully they can get in touch with them,

Have you guys heard of Fantasy Grounds a web base format were you can play all kinds of RPG's such as Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Castles & Crusades, Rolemaster Classic and D&D. They are expanding big time and i'm sure they can put VTM on it too. if there is enough interest and you guys are very good at it. Here is their email ([email protected]) and web site https://www.fantasygrounds.com/press/

I dont know if they can be some monetary value for you guys but there is a demand of players out there and its growing. If you have a few to spare contact them maybe something good could come out of it. Thank you

I too am interested. In the interim I have begun creating my own custom campaigns that fuse together the D&D 5E rule set with a heavy White Wolf game style story/ theme.

Hi I im a huge fan of Vampire the mascarade the second edition (d10), It would be nice!

I've run a couple of WW games using FG. The community rulesets work pretty well, although I have a few beefs with the nWoD options available. Need bigger typefaces, functionality for some features that seem cut (buttons to control public access, resizing notes, better organized character sheets).

LFP 3-4 VTM 20th (2nd ed )time -5GMT(EST-USA). M to F 9am-to 2pm local/F- 7pm to late

Thread Information