DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Another reason I like hangouts is I like to use music and Syrinscape in my games and don't want to have to keep pressing to talk.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Jim - I signed up - tentatively. I have to check my schedule...and hard to commit more than 5 hrs. that weekend...but I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Jim - I signed up - tentatively. I have to check my schedule...and hard to commit more than 5 hrs. that weekend...but I'll give it a go.
    No problem. We'll see if we can make it happen.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

I'll have to check out Syrinscape and Hangouts. It's a little bit clunky with Teamspeak, Virtual Audio Drivers and the specific launch order, etc.

I use Voicemeeter to channel the sound and it works great. I also like Hangouts because I use a wireless headset and I can go get something to drink, hit the bathroom or whatever and mute the mic but if someone asks me a question, I don't have to try and run back and hit the button to talk - I just unmute the mic directly on the headset.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    I use Voicemeeter to channel the sound and it works great. I also like Hangouts because I use a wireless headset and I can go get something to drink, hit the bathroom or whatever and mute the mic but if someone asks me a question, I don't have to try and run back and hit the button to talk - I just unmute the mic directly on the headset.
    You don't *have* to use push to talk in TeamSpeak, use voice detection. Mute your headset if you're doing anything noisy. Just like you do in Hangouts. I use a wireless headset and Teamspeak but have never used push to talk.

Just letting everyone who reads this know that Teamspeak doesn't mean you have to use push to talk.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm tentatively interested in this, but I might have a conflict all day May 13th so I can't sign up just yet until I know for sure what is happening with that.
    If I *am* able to make it, do I need to sign up via a new Warhorn account or can I just pm you here?
    It'll be my first PFS game in 10 months, so good to start with a fresh character.
    Thanks.

and... Hi HG!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    I'm tentatively interested in this, but I might have a conflict all day May 13th so I can't sign up just yet until I know for sure what is happening with that.
    If I *am* able to make it, do I need to sign up via a new Warhorn account or can I just pm you here?
    It'll be my first PFS game in 10 months, so good to start with a fresh character.
    Thanks.

and... Hi HG!
    I'd rather it be on Warhorn just to keep everything out in the open for anyone else that wants to sign up.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Hi Bouzouki! I am in a 3rd session of game that should wrap up this Thursday. Assuming it does, I think I can play this weekend.

I haven't been able to clear my schedule for the 13th yet, doesn't look like I will be able to make it, so I am going to miss this one
    Thanks for running PFS on FG

Thread Information