FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 108 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySecret View Post
    Hello,

As my players and I were running through book 2 of Kingmaker, we ran into a mistake in the module.
    Thanks for reporting. I've moved your post to the official Paizo product reporting thread. Please post any future issues with Paizo FG products in this thread. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Campaign Traits in Rise of the Runelords not populating in Character Sheet
    Hi guys,

I have been building a character for Pathfinder and I tried to drag a campaign trait from the ROTRL Players Guide mod into my sheet. It creates an entry with the trait name but the link is blank.

trait.JPG

After some testing it seems to happen with all of the campaign traits. Any ideas as to why?

EDIT: Turns out if you drag and drop a trait into the Special Abilities list it will be blank, but is fine in the Feats list for those who run into this issue.
    Last edited by Kronides; June 27th, 2018 at 09:56. Reason: RESOLVED - feel free to delete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Campaign Traits in Rise of the Runelords not populating in Character Sheet
    Hi guys,

I have been building a character for Pathfinder and I tried to drag a campaign trait from the ROTRL Players Guide mod into my sheet. It creates an entry with the trait name but the link is blank.

trait.JPG

After some testing it seems to happen with all of the campaign traits. Any ideas as to why?

EDIT: Turns out if you drag and drop a trait into the Special Abilities list it will be blank, but is fine in the Feats list for those who run into this issue.
    Thanks for reporting and posting the solution. I believe that is because we categorized them the same way. Traits are essentially half-feats. There is even a feat that let's you choose two traits.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySecret View Post
    Hello,

As my players and I were running through book 2 of Kingmaker, we ran into a mistake in the module.

B. A Delicate Situation - The creature in the encounter is a Nixie, but in the encounters window she is labeled as a Dryad and has a Dryad picture. Of course Nixie's look nothing like Dryads. Melianse is the NPC's name.

I have attached a screenshot to show you.

Happy Gaming!
    Deadly Secret
    Thank you for reporting the issue. I have corrected it and you should see the corrected version in production soon.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

A very small thing in the "Reign of Winter AP1" that could be a FG thing perhaps. The NPC of Thora Petska when attcking with the dagger the output in chat cuts off the word Doll's and instead only sees the S.
    I've also discovered some images missing (they are found in the Image/Maps tab) from the Reference Manual in the "Ruins of Azlant" AP 1, images missing includes maps and cover images.

Thanks for pointing this out.

The attack with the dagger is the apostrophe. I'll get that fixed.

I am working on the Ruins of Azlant Fixes. They will be done soon.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I have a character whose combat tab is set to Dex for Melee attacks, and an equipped weapon set to Base for the stat. This auto-calculates correctly using his Dex instead of his Str to determine the bonus for the weapon. However, a monster applied a debuff that gave him Dex: -4. When the player next rolled an attack there were no penalties shown or calculated into the attack. A workaround is to switch the the Weapon itself to Dex instead of Base, as the penalty then correctly applies, but for weapon finesser's, this would mean changing every weapon every time you put it in. This also works incorrectly for Str bonuses/penalties. It assumes that Base means Str in all melee weapons, even if the Combat tab has Base set to Dex to correctly determine your to hit.

I've identified the issue; and it will be fixed in the next FG release (v3.3.6).

Regards,
    JPG

A really small thing really, but when selecting the "Theme - Simple Brown" the desktop decal from the Core Rulebook does not show as an option.

the tracker on pathfinder is not reading the special attacks and special abilities of monsters like dragons breath weapon, would love it if the tracker could read it like 5th edition and puts it all on the combat tracker, also the wraith when it makes an incorporeal touch attack it rolls 1d6 negative energy damage and 1d6 constitution damage, but when this damage is rolled on a creature it rolls it all as 2d6 untyped, it should roll 1d6 negative damage and in a separate roll 1d6 con damage, yall should add all the different types of damage and mirror with the immune and resistance, like elementals are immune to bleed damage, if i have an ability that deals bleed damage they should be immune to it, also adding immune to effects like mind-effecting, and everything that goes with that like 5th edition, also regeneration should be in a different row since it turns off when damage of that type is dealt big patch for next update please bless pathfinder

Thread Information