DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 108 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    The Phantom Armor Guardian from Bestiary 4 does not have a picture associated with it.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The theme fonts issue with non-English languages and missing spell failure entries for armor have been added to our fix sheet.
    Regards,
    JPG
    Is there an estimated release for the Fonts issue fix ?

Is it a bug when I enter a Character Sheet Skill tab, and want to enter a new skill, I get the following error message afterwards klicking on the logo for the skill description:
    'Unable to find skill record with correct name.'

I'm checking with the developer on the fonts.

For the skill tab, it's more of a limitation of having automated skill record lookup for standard skills vs. custom skills. If you create a custom skill record entry with the same skill name in your campaign, that record should open. I can see about improving the error message to let people know to create a skill record.

Regards,
    JPG

I'm checking with the developer on the fonts.
    Thank you Moon!
    For the Skills Tab customization entry, my intend is to have localized entries with Skill Description. As I guessed Skills would be automatically checked, I'd leave the Original entries in for reference purpose. Would it be somehow possible to enter 'new' Skills, or modify existing entries overriding the red lock symbol somehow?

You can enter new Skills by opening the Skills list in the Library by using the All or Create PC option at the top of the library to customize the sidebar to show the campaign Skills list.

Regards,
    JPG

You can enter new Skills by opening the Skills list in the Library by using the All or Create PC option at the top of the library to customize the sidebar to show the campaign Skills list.

Regards,
    JPG
    It's working like a charm! Many thanks.

Blog Entries
    There may be more NPCs affected, but I noticed the Minotaur in Bestiary 1 because it's in the adventure I'm converting.

The attacks are in a single line with no semicolon for FG to parse that they are separate attacks. So clicking the attack (from both the NPC sheet and Combat Tracker) fires off both the Greataxe and Gore attacks at once. I realize the Bestiary text reads with "and" but since FG apparently parses that to mean "execute both attacks at once," I don't think that was the intention of the Bestiary entry? Was it?

Also in the descriptive text, there's a space in the word "deific" which should be removed. In the second sentence.

…and born from a deif ic curse, minotaurs have hunted…
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Talyn; September 12th, 2017 at 17:25.

Not really a bug, just something I noticed with Ultimate Magic being under "Core" and the rest of the books are under "Core Rules"...

Library.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    Many of the labels in the PFRPG Theme character sheet are being truncated, particularly on the Main (e.g. CONSTITUTIO, FORTITUD, PERCEPT) and Combat (e.g. ARMOR CLAS, ARMO) tabs which detracts from the otherwise excellent and clear styling. Could a smaller font size perhaps be used, margins reduced or placement adjusted to show the full label text?
    Just wondering if there are any plans to address these formatting "issues"?

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Not really a bug, just something I noticed with Ultimate Magic being under "Core" and the rest of the books are under "Core Rules"...

Library.jpg
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, there will be an update within a few days that will include this and several other bugs such as missing familiars, spellbooks, complex construct modifications, and others.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Thread Information