STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 108 First ... 412131415162464 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Faelwen View Post
    Advanced Player's Rulebook
    • I haven't been able to find Alternate racial traits in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets.
    I have not found these either. Also, just noticed that in the Library list of items in that module that Races brings up a blank window.
    apg-races.jpg

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Hi there,

I've bought a few official Pathfinder a couple of weeks ago. The products are very nice. I did however have a few issues here and there, which, hopefully, can be patched.

Pathfinder official theme

• This one has probably already been reported, but just in case: when the title of a window contains characters with diacritics or ligatures, a gigantic space appears instead of the letter. This is a problem I haven't encountered with Fantasy Grounds default themes. Probably just a font issue.
      Attachment 21466
    • I've noticed that the "class ability" window seems a little off compared to similar windows. It's a very minor issue, but it's the kind of thing that one ends up obsessing over when they accidentally notice it... This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes.
      Attachment 21467
    • Some labels in the character sheet appear truncated here and there ("constitutio", "fortitud", "armor clas", etc.). Probably a font size issue. This issue doesn't happen in the default Fantasy Ground themes where the fonts are much smaller.

Advanced Player's Rulebook
    • I haven't been able to find Alternate racial traits in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets.

Ultimate Magic
    • I haven't been able to find Druid domains, Bard masterpieces, Cleric variant channelling, Inquisitor inquisitions, Monk vows, Paladin oaths, Ranger traps, Summoner eidolon evolutions, Wizard arcane discoveries, and Words of power in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets. The Wizard elemental school powers are there, with the exception of Metal Rending that is missing for some reason.

Rise of the Runelords
    • In encounter "1.03.06. Encounter: Monster in the Closet", the NPC is listed as "gobelin" (should be "Gresgurt").
    Ultimate Magic: We are looking at getting these fixed. It may take a while though as we will have to manually enter a lot of these things.

Blog Entries
    The Racial Traits for the APG are found by going to the Library > Advanced Players Guide and then the Trait - Race grouping. We are looking to add a Special Abilities button that will pull these from all modules when we release the planned ruleset update in either late December or January.

Awesome add, SW!

Ultimate Magic
    • I haven't been able to find Druid domains, Bard masterpieces, Cleric variant channelling, Inquisitor inquisitions, Monk vows, Paladin oaths, Ranger traps, Summoner eidolon evolutions, Wizard arcane discoveries, and Words of power in the form of links that can be dragged-and-doped in character sheets. The Wizard elemental school powers are there, with the exception of Metal Rending that is missing for some reason.
    A fix for this is in the TEST channel and will be pushed to LIVE on Tuesday. Everything should be fixed, except we decided not to make Words of Power drag and drop. This is due to the unique and optional nature and the difficulty of fitting it into the automation of the Pathfinder ruleset.

I bought the first chapter of mummy's mask from the store and we are currently playing it but I've been having an issue with the maps not remembering anything I do. everytime I close fantasy grounds and then load my campaign again the map completely resets, the mask goes away all the monsters and PC's are removed and I have to set everything up again.

looks like there is an issue with this module - the maps are all set as read-only, you can't unlock them.

trenloe asked me to post this here. this is the original thread I posted on the help forums
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...006#post365006

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    I bought the first chapter of mummy's mask from the store and we are currently playing it but I've been having an issue with the maps not remembering anything I do. everytime I close fantasy grounds and then load my campaign again the map completely resets, the mask goes away all the monsters and PC's are removed and I have to set everything up again.

looks like there is an issue with this module - the maps are all set as read-only, you can't unlock them.

trenloe asked me to post this here. this is the original thread I posted on the help forums
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...006#post365006
    I have the exact same problem, I cannot change anything in the story (not the maps, pictures nor the text), everything has the red lock "Read Only" on them.
    EDIT: Tested AP2: Empty Graves as well, same problem there.
    EDIT 2: You can actually see it in the pictures at the store as well (Hell's Rebels seem to have the same problem)
    Last edited by Springroll; November 19th, 2017 at 20:59.

Saw and tested the fix for Mummy's Mask, It works
    There's still the same issue with Hell's Rebels though (all story entries, maps etc. being read only).

Not sure if these have been reporting for CotCT:
    -Encounter tables for Korvosa's 3 sections are 1d130 instead of 1d100 (should use the danger modifier form the city stat block to get those higher values, and the modifier window does work with tables).
    -The trait list in the appendix is different from the trait list in the player's guide. So the appendix has taken the blog post update into consideration, but the player's guide module hasn't.
    -- It would be really awesome if the player's guide could be updated to incorporate all of the blog update, including the class section which would make things less confusing for my players.

I've recently purchased and started using the excellent Rise of the Runelords module - thanks to whoever did the great conversion of this! One thing that would improve its usability, for me, would be having some of the large player maps cut up into smaller pieces. For example, both the Graul Homestead map and the Skull's Crossing map could handily be made into five smaller maps.
    Last edited by Callum; January 8th, 2018 at 20:52.

Thread Information