DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 108 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last
    Not sure if this is reported or not, but, the prestige classes from the Advanced Player Guide is listed as base classes on the Type of classes.

APG base classes.jpg
    Last edited by BGCMadrix; November 22nd, 2018 at 22:18.

When managing characters, and the only module loaded is the official "Pathfinder Core Rules" module by Paizo, Many items come up as Unidentified, rendering them useless. No details come up when attempting to access them. I'm not sure if this affects other parts of the module yet.

Fantasy-Grounds-Bug-Unidentified-Items.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by willrune View Post
    When managing characters, and the only module loaded is the official "Pathfinder Core Rules" module by Paizo, Many items come up as Unidentified, rendering them useless. No details come up when attempting to access them. I'm not sure if this affects other parts of the module yet.

Fantasy-Grounds-Bug-Unidentified-Items.jpg
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Those will probably be due to using Manage Characters. Are they magic items? (If you can even tell).

See how they appear in a campaign - and if they appear ok, build your character there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Going to look at this for next version; Manage Characters mode should probably work slightly differently.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Those will probably be due to using Manage Characters. Are they magic items? (If you can even tell).

See how they appear in a campaign - and if they appear ok, build your character there.
    Thank you!

The game host also has the core rules. When clicking on the item flag/menu/goblin (whatever your theme styles it as), the first 4 pages of items are like that, both in his hosted game and locally through manage characters.

Going through the library and using "Magic Items - by Type" and "Magic Items - by Slot" works, but I lose the conveniences of the items interface and it is more clicks to get to.

I have no way of knowing what the Unidentified Items are (magic or otherwise) as no information comes up when I click on the icon.

The game host mentioned something about a GM only feature that makes some things public. I don't know how that works (or if it is even related), but when trying to build a character (rather than viewing Loot of Unknown Origin that the GM may want you to identify first) all these unidentified items are confusing and frustrating. I don't know if I am missing out on content that would be available to me if I opened the PDF or a physical copy of the core rules.

I've reported to the DLC developer that the items are marked specifically as unidentified in the Pathfinder Core Rules.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by willrune View Post
    Thank you!

The game host also has the core rules. When clicking on the item flag/menu/goblin (whatever your theme styles it as), the first 4 pages of items are like that, both in his hosted game and locally through manage characters.

Going through the library and using "Magic Items - by Type" and "Magic Items - by Slot" works, but I lose the conveniences of the items interface and it is more clicks to get to.

I have no way of knowing what the Unidentified Items are (magic or otherwise) as no information comes up when I click on the icon.

The game host mentioned something about a GM only feature that makes some things public. I don't know how that works (or if it is even related), but when trying to build a character (rather than viewing Loot of Unknown Origin that the GM may want you to identify first) all these unidentified items are confusing and frustrating. I don't know if I am missing out on content that would be available to me if I opened the PDF or a physical copy of the core rules.
    If you have a FG license, create a campaign and edit your PC there (within the campaign effectively as the GM).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pathfinder SRD Bestiary lists Goblin as a 0 CR when it should be .33 per goblin. The official Pathfinder Bestiary 1 for FG lists them correctly at .33 CR though.
    Last edited by KILLGORE; December 9th, 2018 at 17:20.

Pathfinder Mummy's Mask part 1 - The Half Dead City. Link in the the reference manual, in the Foreword section, the Image Forward link pops up with a error to load the proper module; The Half Dead City. This happens as well for the next entry in the manual; Adventure Outline to which all 4 links are dead. The module is loaded.
    Last edited by KILLGORE; December 23rd, 2018 at 21:38.

Pathfinder mummy's mask part 3.

Encounters are visible from the library but do not appear in the encounter window dropdown as a category to select

Thread Information