5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde87 View Post
    Hmm, Casey sent mine right away. I put our emails in the Notes. Wonder if they didn't transcribe right? Did you try to export off of the manage characters? Mine worked yesterday too.
    I'll try that. I know that when I looked at it, it was like he was before we started the game. I don't seem to have that problem with my Pathfinder characters. Maybe it's just me.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Nah - didn't work. I exported him from the game and imported him into my local characters and he still didn't have any of the log info or anything else I added to him last night. :/
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Updated Holfast ! Sorry! Needed to buy heals!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Gottum! Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to return the favor from Sunday in a future adventure.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    Gottum! Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to return the favor from Sunday in a future adventure.
    Hopefully we'll have some front liners next time! That was a rough one!
    Ultimate license
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)

Lizardfolk Druid build inquiry

Is this character usable for AL?

Quote Originally Posted by bigntazet View Post
    Is this character usable for AL?
    Here is an exerpt from the AL Volo's reference."Lizardfolk
    The walled town of Daggerford takes its name from a legendary incident: a human boy fought off attacking lizardfolk at the ford with just a dagger. But the swampy forest from which the lizardfolk came had been known as Lizard Marsh for centuries before that. Its tangled trees and brackish waters have sheltered lizardfolk for so long no one among them has a story for how they might have come from anywhere else. It is the nest from which all the tribes were hatched. It is the home where all of them expect they’ll die. Lately though, there’s been too much death. Vethka, a Lizard Queen empowered by dark magic, made war among the tribes and drew in outsiders who killed still more. When it’s a choice between leaving the only life they’ve known or death, there is no choice. Lizardfolk left in droves. Some set out to find a new home where they might bring more of the tribe. Others wanted the power or the allies they needed to return home and take Vethka’s place. But thrust into a strange new world with the fleshy beings and their alien ways, most just struggle to adjust and survive.
    FACTIONS- Order of the Gauntlet; Emerald Enclave"
    Ultimate license

It's my first character build. Should be all in keeping with Volo's reference.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsDen13 View Post
    I signed up on the calendar but I am playing my character in Teufelhunde87's run on the night before so I can't really submit my sheet before that is over. Assuming that my character survives to Wednesday.
    I finally got my character updated from my Tuesday game and am attaching it for you for tomorrow night's game.

I am running Combat Wild Shape and so if I could have the CR1 Brown Bear, Dire Wolf, Giant Spider and Tiger available to use then I would appreciate it. Teufelhunde87 had a good set up for it but I am not sure how/what he had done).

Thanks again and I look forward to tomorrow night's game.

Quote Originally Posted by bigntazet View Post
    It's my first character build. Should be all in keeping with Volo's reference.
    I think it looks ok - Teufelhunde87, thanks for posting that.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information