5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    @Talyn, Rappan also has a bunch of errata and confusing sections that as I run it, have to correct both in map and in context. Whomever is doing the module needs to read it clearly rather than copy-paste. Even then some things I only figured out when drawing the maps out as they didn't make sense.
    I'll let him know. He's working directly with one of the fellows from Frog God as well, so hopefully that will help.

Blog Entries
    FGG has announced that they are redoing the RA maps in a way better for play and in particular for VTT (upcoming kickstarter). They are also working on a 5e version (there is a play test they are broadcasting on Twitch that uses Roll20. I think mainly because the guy running it does not have a FG license because he plays DCC on FG so I know he knows FG).

There also is a mention of it in FG-Con thread.

I worked on doing 5e conversion from Pathfinder to 5e on their last "The Blight" project and they have better maps in their Quest of Doom 4 kickstarter.

I think all the main partners get it and want to do better.

I found a set of CC3 maps that someone did, I think for map tools, that make running. It easier than the published maps.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hey there, I would love to try Rappan Athuk!

Longtime D&D/Pathfinder player and DM, want to try playing more Pathfinder! Would you have space for another player?

Currently we're full 6+1, I'll post again next when a slot is free.

Session 19: "And we bathed in the blood of our enemies. If only to purify ourselves for the coming battles."

Next session is September 26th @8:30pm EST/EDT!

New characters arrive at 5th level with 3500gp!

Yeah this sound super cool I know your probably full bUT if you happen to start a second group I would love to be apart of it.

I still have a single slot, send me your skype via PM and we can get in touch.

I'm also going to run 1 or 2 one-shots for FG Con, so even if I fill you can still get in some of the action. I haven't posted the event for it, but I'll post there in the FG Con Forum when it comes up.

Session 20: "The sin is not in being outmatched, but failing to recognize it."

Retired Abaxsis the vigilante - left his possessions to his protegee

Next session is October 3rd @8:30pm EST/EDT!

Session 21: "Not all roads are meant to be traveled"

Next session is October 10th @8:30pm EST/EDT

Thread Information