STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: FG Themes

@LordEntrails. What's the simplest way to create a theme. Digging around in XML isn't very fun, even for us developers. I seem to recall some instructions somewhere but also that it was xml. Do you happen to know the link?

I'm toying with the idea of creating an on-line, visual, theme creator

Also, do you know if the format will be consistent in the new version?

Blog Entries
    I have very little idea how to create a theme. There is somewhere a post titled something like Art Asset List that might help. My understanding is that every extension/customization in FG uses XML and LUA.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gix View Post
    @LordEntrails. What's the simplest way to create a theme. Digging around in XML isn't very fun, even for us developers. I seem to recall some instructions somewhere but also that it was xml. Do you happen to know the link?

I'm toying with the idea of creating an on-line, visual, theme creator

Also, do you know if the format will be consistent in the new version?
    Here's a list of all of the art assets used in a theme (not sure how up to date that might be since there could be a few more now since that list was complied).

You would need to track down an existing theme and change the assets to whatever ones you want. I suspect that you will also need to at least understand the lua behind it otherwise you'll have no idea what has gone wrong if it doesn't work.

You can start by taking one of these apart.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information