FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Great!! Thank you.
    Btw how do i know if the players get a memory issue in order to disable the show on tokens to them?
    They'll say "I crashed" Or get a stream of errors. Sometimes they won't see the indicators.

I've got to be careful and make sure I don't share anything but the necessary images for my players but when I do it's fine.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

And to what specs this issues are related? i suppose they depend on the RAM of their PCs? is there any minium to not have any issues?
    Thanks

And to what specs this issues are related? i suppose they depend on the RAM of their PCs? is there any minium to not have any issues?
    Thanks
    It the 32 bit nature of FG client that is the cause of most of the grief. Players tend to have more ram than 32bit can use so that is not going to be a problem.

The best way to keep it from happening is to just keep maps to the recommended sizes, dont share a ton. Or wait for 64 bit.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 1.6

U pdated code to not override CoreRPG scripts (thanks to pointer from Andraax). Should eliminate (most) the need to update when new versions of CoreRPG are released.

Should be functionally the same as 1.5 but, update at some point before CoreRPG is updated again
    ---

Hi Celestian, im getting an issue with the funtionality of the extension. Basically my players cant see the blood splat (i changed the png from the the extension from the rip png to a blood splat one) effect on a dead npc token. I tried enabling and disabling the show options to DM and players and worked once but when another npc died my players told me the didnt see the blood splat effect on it again. I tried again to enabling and disabling the show options but no luck.
    I also teste it locally conecting with another instance and it works that way.
    Any thoughts??
    Anyoneelse got the same issue?
    Thank you very much.

This happened again yesterday
    Very rare. I tried again to switch on off the show options but no luck.....

This happened again yesterday
    Very rare. I tried again to switch on off the show options but no luck.....
    Sorry I've not had this issue when using the extension (mind you I've not replaced the images).

There was an issue at one time where the scale of my map was off and the icon was so small I didn't realize it was actually there.
    ---

With the latets update this may need updating, I have tried it and no image RIP appears.. assuming you are still maintaining it.. hope you do, I like the RIP images better than blood.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    With the latets update this may need updating, I have tried it and no image RIP appears.. assuming you are still maintaining it.. hope you do, I like the RIP images better than blood.
    My testing showed it still worked? I just opened a test 5E campaign with nothing but the indicator loaded.

Try loading it w/o any other extensions?

---

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Since you mentioned blood, did you happen to start using Ken's Advanced Kombat extension since the update? I could see that interfering with this extension since both place a token on death.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information