5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Axoid View Post
    Here's all I have loaded. It works fine on my end, but a few of my players are getting the runtime error, and it always coincides with a monster going to zero HPs and the death indicator turning on, or if I move one of the dead tokens around the map for some reason. So it could be a limitation on their end I suppose.

Attachment 22514
    Oh, it's definitely the mod instigating the error by loading the image to be displayed. The DM/Host side doesn't have the same memory issues the client does (see previous discussions here). The memory is taxed on the client side and when it loads the rip token image it causes it to give runtime error. It won't be all the time and won't be the same for everyone (depending on the maps/images the DM uses).

This isn't something I can fix unfortunately. I've made the image smaller but thats about all I can do ;(
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for checking into it.

Nm after reading some more, i have answered this question.
    Last edited by Sacksquatch; March 16th, 2018 at 01:17.

Hi, am I correct when I say this extension (and it's alternate blood splat version) do not work anymore since the 3.3.5 update? The health dot is gone on my tokens and in the game options there is no way to turn health option on. Only 3 options show up (auto-scale, facing and show name) instead of the usual 7 token options. When I disable the extension all is fine.

Hi, saddly you r quite right.
    They havent been updated for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Hi, saddly you r quite right.
    They havent been updated for a long time.
    I've keep this one up-to-date until this most recent release. Far as I know it worked up till today ;( I'll run through it tonight and see whats what. I completely forgot to check this one.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh sorry Celestian, i wasnt accurate when saying "They".
    The one that hasnt been updated for a long time is the Vishera one made based on yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Oh sorry Celestian, i wasnt accurate when saying "They".
    The one that hasnt been updated for a long time is the Vishera one made based on yours.
    I've found the problem. The upside is the new rev will work on CoreRPG based rulesets I've got this one hitch I'm hung on right now but I've got a big hammer solution if I can't find a better one.
    ---

Update 1.5
    * 3.3.5 update,
    * added Campaign settings. Show RIP to DM, Show RIP to PC.

I added the toggles in settings because of the memory issues on the PC's side. If you disable it on PC side at least the DM can see it. I can't fix the memory issues on client side but this allows the DM to keep using it.

---

Great!! Thank you.
    Btw how do i know if the players get a memory issue in order to disable the show on tokens to them?

Thread Information