DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    *update* will be using discord for voice and out of game chat.
    "Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'the world is a fine place and worth fighting for...' I agree with the second part"

*still looking* bumpity bump
    "Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'the world is a fine place and worth fighting for...' I agree with the second part"

I might be able to play if you can start two hours earlier.

Hey folks we adjusted the time to 10:00PM CST and settled on Mondays (and the occasional Sunday). We're looking for another player or two. Solid spread of classes so far so you can pretty much play any role you want.

Actually, I might very well be interested in joining in... this is 8pm PST and on Mondays which are free for me. I'm an experienced DnD'r but very new to Fantasy Grounds... (still actually haven't bought it yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Iperithon View Post
    Actually, I might very well be interested in joining in... this is 8pm PST and on Mondays which are free for me. I'm an experienced DnD'r but very new to Fantasy Grounds... (still actually haven't bought it yet.)
    Well, a standard license is only $3.99/mo or $40 one time fee. Our GM has standard so you would need to pick that up. Go ahead and post here or contact our GM with the following info to see if you are a good fit for the group.

FG License: mention if you only have the Free game or paid game, this way GM's can know if you can play in their game or not.
    Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: What days and times are you able to play? Are you looking for weekly game, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
    Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot.
    Voice: Can you voice chat for gaming and are you willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games?

Game System Preferred: The game system(s) you are looking to play i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
    Game System Experience: The game system(s) you have some knowledge/experience with i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: How familiar are you with Fantasy Grounds? Being new is ok, you may find people willing to help you build a character and get used to the software even if they don't have room in a game for you at this time or are playing on different days than you can. This will also let a GM know to maybe work with you before the scheduled game session to iron out some basics.

Character Type Preferred: If you really like playing a certain class or type, say so here. Also, if you really hate being a certain class or type, mention it here.
    About me: Sell yourself. What type of game do you like to play? i.e. Heavy combat, heavy roleplay, lots of out of character joking, or must everything be in character, or anything and everything in-between. You don't have to share what you don't want to share, this is the extra bit that may help a potential GM see if you might fit the group already in the game. You can go into more detail here about your previous RPG experience if you want. We gamers take many forms and sometimes things just don't mesh well, that happens. This section may help prevent some of that, but misses can still happen.

Oh right! I suppose I shall!

FG License: Free Currently, but will likely buy the one time standard liscenc
    Time Zone: I'm GMT -8, so that's PST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available evenings (after 6pm) every weekday and weekends with exception of Thursdays.
    Term: I prefer long term games that spand 5+ levels or further, but happy to try one shots and short terms
    Voice: I have a Voice, an internet connection and a CAN DO ATTITUDE. (Yup i can get what voice stuff is needed)

Game System Preferred: Currently interested Pathfinder, 5th ED or Earthdawn
    Game System Experience: I've been playing since 2nd Edition and have played every DnD system since, I've also delved into several other rulesets (Earthdawn is bae)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm actually quite new to this... I've never used Fantasy Grounds, but I have used many look-alikes (OpenRPG, D20.com, Official DnD online tabletop system)

Character Type Preferred: I have Several classes I end up playing, Human Necromancer is my most experienced character but I've done some tests with other classes. I have tried healer/support classes but meh, not all my cup of tea.
    Game Preferences: I'm a big fan of long games and epics that are more about the story than anything else, with a good mix of RP and Combat. I also really enjoy people who make use of actual rolls and stats in RP of a game.
    About me: Just a plain ol' geek from Canada, I study computers in university and work for a radio station hosting a show based around video games and geek culture. Oh and yes I do look like a lumberjack.

Cheers,

Awesome. Our DM will probably be online later. And get back to you once he has a chance to look everything over.

That would be an 11 pm start time for me, but I'll give it a shot.

I am interested in playing if there are any slots available

Well, a standard license is only $3.99/mo or $40 one time fee. Our GM has standard so you would need to pick that up. Go ahead and post here or contact our GM with the following info to see if you are a good fit for the group.

FG License: paid
    Time Zone:GMT+4:30
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day after 03:00 gmt
    Term: any
    Voice: discord, skype, teamspeak
    Game System Preferred: any
    Game System Experience: some experience with 5e
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG

Character Type Preferred: I don't play spell casters, prefer melee combatants
    Last edited by roberth; May 9th, 2017 at 05:58.

Thread Information