STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    In character, Jazz is wondering who Cereeze is talking to. He seems to be arguing with himself...and quite vehemently in fact. We've got a psychologist on the team, right? Perhaps Baboo will take a momentary break away from sniffing those steam bath 'perfumes' and analyze Cereeze's mental stability...
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Obviously, Cereeze is starting to suffer from the stress of the situation you all find yourselves in - understandable, especially for the "unstable" Vrusk
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    ah hum, maybe if our "military expert" didn't shoot out our own members in the back more often that he shoots the bad guys... My stress level might not be so high! Maybe if our psi-social expert did more than sniff perfume all day? And of course our poor traumatized escapee doesn't do more than stand around and "look" at the bad guys when they show up? And me, the robotics expert. We actually came across a robot out here and what happened? After I subdued and reprogrammed it? You know, something that could have carried tons of food and water for us? Who shot it? In the head? Destroying it's central chip that can not be bypassed or repaired?

Hmm, no, no reason for me to be stressed!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Oh! Oh! And don't forget that the military expert as the backup-now-primary medic may actually injure you further rather than patch you up when you submit to his surgical (lack of) prowess...
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

*pops the cap and inhales deeply* aaahh, all is as well as it gets, here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    Oh! Oh! And don't forget that the military expert as the backup-now-primary medic may actually injure you further rather than patch you up when you submit to his surgical (lack of) prowess...
    Oh, you need anti-toxin for that bite on your ankle? Let me inject that into your eye!

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So, with the tension rising and people starting to snap and level petty accusations at each other, what does this mean for our intrepid team of space-wrecked trouble-shooters? Is it just the stress of the impending attack on the pirate outpost, or do the issues run deeper and will the cracks that are forming actually go so far as to shatter the team - a pointedly dangerous turn of events, stranded here on this unexplored planet surrounded by enemies and dangerous alien creatures - for "united we stand, divided we fall".
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Ah, but in a few short hours (days irl) we can take out all our aggression on a few pirates. Killing those scum will be therapeutic and a great team building exercise!

To kill a few of these scum and my stress levels will be so much healthier

Baboo grins. At least, I think it's a grin. How can you tell?

Blog Entries
    I was right. This whole damn time I have felt like a fish already hooked. Nothing I could do but just the next thing. A puppet of fate, a tool.

That changed. Killing those pirates was not cold blooded. It wasn't murder. And that's not some sort of internal justification. They are pirates. They are slavers. By their own admission. They had no interest in repenting. Killing them was just carrying out the sentence that they themselves had judged for themselves.

I was right. Killing pirates is therapeutic. It's not about killing. Not about revenge, well, not completely. It about taking back control of one's own life. Ever since these Star Devils boarded the Serena Dawn, they have controlled our fate. No more. Now we have struck back, we have taken control. Our fate is in our own hands.

We broke into their research facility. We destroyed and disabled their defences, including two combat robots. We killed one and captured two. Two who chose their own sentence, and insisted I carry out their executions. So I did. We found a fourth hiding in a hole. Captured him too. He too has insisted on a sentence of death. And he will die. But we have decided to gift him to the Kurabanda. They can carry out his sentence.

We found that their is a third sentient race on this planet. You know I said I was not a scientist, but I'm not convinced three sentient races can not be coincidental. I'm not sure if this third race is the Old Ones the Ul-Mor spoke of or not. So maybe four races? I don't know. Something is wrong here.

Anyway, the Star Devils, as they name themselves after their leader's name, are using implanted receivers in the brains of this third race to enslave them. Some place they call Slave City One.

Now we got a jetcopter. We got a generator. Combat robots, weapons, and gear. Still limited choices, but we got a full load out now. We have the gear and the desire to make our own decisions now. We can take the fight to the Star Devils when, where and how we want. The future is ours, and we are going decide what the future holds. We will shape it to our will. We will.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; October 29th, 2017 at 23:20.

Thread Information