5E Character Create Playlist

Coming Soon! Exalted campaign!

Happy New Year to everyone! hopefully starting saturday january 21 at 4:00 PM EST, i will be running a campaign in White Wolf's award winning Exalted setting. i will (hopefully) have the ruleset i've been modifying completed by then, which will include all necessary materials to play a Solar Exalted, including a new character sheet. i am opening the campaign to three more players. because of my experience and connection to this setting, the players i will accept must have a good roleplaying background and some knowledge of the Exalted game. anyone interested in filling the three slots in the player roster please send me a PM with the information above.

just to avoid the long post threads on legality: Exalted and all the information contained in this ruleset is the property of White Wolf Publishing Inc. This ruleset is solely intended for personal use and will not be sold or distributed in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by azhrei331
    just to avoid the long post threads on legality: Exalted and all the information contained in this ruleset is the property of White Wolf Publishing Inc. This ruleset is solely intended for personal use and will not be sold or distributed in any way.

LOL You must be a verteran of this forum!
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Oh hey, I'm definately interested in an Exalted game. I have almost all the books, and have ST'd the game many times. Let me know if you still have room!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom78
    Oh hey, I'm definately interested in an Exalted game. I have almost all the books, and have ST'd the game many times. Let me know if you still have room!
    Right now I have room for three more players in the game. However, I am being a little particular about the people I choose. Please send me a PM with a brief description of your experience with Exalted and your age. I'll keep you updated.

Exalted starting tomorrow

hello again, kids! my new Exalted campaign, Kingdom of Dust and Sand, begin tomorrow! although my new ruleset is not 100%, it is in good enough shape for character creation and going over the setting. i still have room for one or two more players, so anyone interested may contact me on this thread or to send me a PM. happy gaming!

jay

Thread Information